🌄 Cairo is a fast and dynamic algorithm with more than 99% profitable trades in a historical backtest. It usually opens multiple trades per week and closes them mostly within the same day.
📣 Introductory offer: SOLD OUT! Only 2 of 10 copies of this EA will be sold at the current price. Next price: $399 📣
NO martingale, smart recovery, grid trading or averaging in this algorithm. Be careful with such methods as they can quickly wipe out your portfolio.
Recommended Broker: www.vantagefx.com
MetaTrader 4 Version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/60873
Do not forget to join our very active telegram group!: https://t.me/rubengavilesmql5
Every Trade has a fixed Take Profit and Stop Loss set from the beginning. Although the values can be changed, it is recommended to keep the default values to get the best performance from the algorithm.
There will always be only one trade at a time.
Currency Pairs and Timeframes
The algorithm has been designed to work best on the EURUSD pair. Feel free to test and experiment with other currency pairs.
You can use any timeframe chart, the EA with always be working in the same way.
- Dynamic lot (per 1000 balance): Dynamically sets the lot size based on the current balance.
(Example: Dynamic lot 0.5 and an account balance of 1'200 USD, the lot size of the trade will be 0.6 (0.5*(1'200/1000))
- Stop Loss (pips): Sets the Stop Loss value in pips. It is recommended to keep the default value.
- Take Profit (pips): Sets the Take Profit value in pips. It is recommended to keep the default value.
- Max spread (points): Sets the maximum spread at which a trade will be executed. if the current spread exceeds this value, no trade will be executed.
- Max Lot (absolute): The maximum lot per trade. If the trade lot is calculated above this value, the lot size is automatically set to the max lot.
- Magic Number: EA identifier. When running multiple instances of the same EA on one currency pair, this value should be changed for each instance
- Trade Comment: Comment that will be sent with your trades.
- CCI - Period: Commodity Channel Index period (Default: 17)
- CCI - Level: Commodity Channel Index level (Default: 33)
During the development, the algorithm was tested and optimised with default settings for the period between 01.01.2016 and 31.12.2020 on 100% history quality data.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me through PM, in the comment section or through telegram @rubengaviles. I will always reply as quickly as possible.
- Fixed a bug for calculating risk and reward with currencies other than EUR, USD or GBP
The information panel now shows the lot that is calculated based on the balance and dynamic lot size. It will show the approximate risk and reward in your accounts currency. This works for accounts in USD, EUR and GBP, otherwise it will just be shown in USD. This should facilitate the choice of the right dynamic lot value according to your risk tolerance.
- Trade comments are now available as input for customisation
- Removed automatic trade closing on Friday market close.
- Parameters slightly adjusted and re-optimised.
- New lot calculation:
The Expert Advisor now automatically retrieves the minimal lot change step from your broker and rounds the calculated lot to the nearest allowed lot size.
The EA will calculate: dynamic lot * (balance/1000) and round it to your brokers minimal lot step change.
E.g., if your balance is 220$ and your dynamic lot is set to 0.5 and your broker minimal step change is 0.1, your executed lot will be 0.1. If your brokers minimal step change is 0.01, your executed lot will be 0.11.
- Parameters of Commodity Channel Index indicator can now be adjusted by the user if desired.
When there is any issue with your EA you will get one of these warnings in the journal:
- Check if automated trading is allowed in the terminal settings!
- Automated trading is forbidden in the expert properties for Cairo MT5
- Trading is disabled for this Symbol!
- Your broker does either not allow trading for this account in general or with Expert Advisors
If you encounter any of this issues please reach out to me and I will try my best to help you in sorting this out.
If the EA is started correctly, it will show the message "Everything correctly set up! Running..." in your journal.