Find METADROID-EA on FF for further information
METADROID - EA
Slot-order-panel with following functionalities:
- ECN | NON-ECN for correct SL | TP
- set amount of orders
- automatic SL | TP | TS
- close all positions at profit
- order-screenshot, screen-setup adjustable
- display of Spread incl. WARN - and ALARM -level
- if Spread > ALARM -level order-opening refused
- central on chart option to adjust order-lots
- BUY - and SELL -button central with KITE -symbol
additional buttons position-mode:
- display of net-position and floating-profit each side
- Position-reverse-button flowered kite-symbol
- CLOSE -button top | bottom with pip-info, BUY | SELL -separate
Special : STOP-HUNTER-EMERGENCY-RELEASE
- click on spread to toggle two hidden buttons: DEL ( top-left) and SET ( bottom-left).
- CAUTION : DEL deletes SL and TP
- ATTENTION : SET sets SL and TP
This option is included to have an - also-dangerous-but-in-most-cases-not-so-potential-deadly - surfing-mode in situations, you could completely unnecessary kicked off the board because of a hit, while being chained with exit-order. SPIKES are mostly NON-FULL- moves and visit just a rule (doji) , or break an outer-border (gap) with resulting return, if no trend.
Based on your decision it's a potential JOKER, but can variably end as ZONK!
USE THIS EXCEPTIONAL WITH EXTRA-ORDINARY CAUTION !
+ 0 - 10 | 20 - 25 - 33 - 50 - 66 - 75 - 80 | 90 - 100 +
- White : monthly
- Blue : weekly
- Violet : daily
- Orange : 4 -hour
METAGRAPH introduces the PEN : period-event-notation
The PEN changes the shape of the candle to its real-state and shows in chart-sub-window its actual-state-of-move.
This way always the actual-power is delivered, which variably is created by PIP -volatility and TICK -frequency.
main - MOVES :
NULL -move < 20%
- PEN -onlay silver
- CLOSE -symbol dash red-grn
STEP -move 20 - 50%
- PEN -onlay gold
- CLOSE -symbol dash red-grn
LIFT -move 50 - 80%
- PEN -onlay red/ green
- CLOSE -symbol kite red-grn
FULL -move > 80%
- PEN -onlay red/ grn
- CLOSE -symbol kite yellow
event - MOVES :
BREAK -move > 100 %
- CLOSE -on- OPEN in range > R_50 / < R_50 , red-grn
- CLOSE -on- OPEN on R_50 , empty white kite
- CLOSE -on- OPEN with no-movement-during-period, empty white kite with white dash
These conditions are the tool-set, with which market builds each individual period.
Every period is individual, much more than a default- MT4 -candle-up-and-down could show in use of just 2 colors.
By combining the separated-actual-period-parts, which METAGRAPH decodes, the PEN makes as distinguished result visible - live and on-the-fly - what on any chart else stays blurred.
- toggle filtering focus-data and chart-view
- CLOSE -kite-symbol
- CLOSE -dash
- HIGH - R_50/ M_50 - LOW
- use off determined-reversal
- R_25/ R_75 and M_33/ M_66
- use on estimated-reversal
- colored- PEN
- black-and-white- PEN
- manual screenshot of chart
- dark- BG : focus on levels
- bright- BG : focus on channel
- PEN -info-language
- PEN -info-data
- scale of chart
METAGRAPH includes an automatic-screenshot-function.
Chart-resolution by bar and pixel calibrateable.
Timer-resolution by seconds calibrateable.
Working-times GMT , please add your broker-timeshift.
Files saved in MQL Data Folder \ MQL \Files\Date\ SYMBOL_TF \
METADROID includes an automatic-order-screenshot. Preferences analogue to METAGRAPH .
METAGRAPH shows with its ruler always the real-market-situation, because all is about weights as relational-parts of the actual-move.
NO imagination - NO thought-out - ALL YOU CAN SEE
The half/ third/ quarter is the standard-differentiation of any measurement. Market performes rate-portioning.
With its diversified PEN METAGRAPH delivers a individually-composable, distinguished and vivid information.
instead of a blurred uni-presentation like the standard candle
Fundamental trading at its core. + No needed additionals.
METAGRAPH + METADROID + METAMORPH + NEWSPANEL
METAGRAPH uses fonts ARIAL BLACK , SYSTEM and TERMINAL .
// gift for all you testers: free screen from "DEMO" - update_pause december planned - hear next year - wish good slide!