Moving Pivot Average
Moving Pivot Average is a technical analysis indicator used to determine the overall trend of the market over different timeframes.
The Price Pivot Indicator itself is simply the average of the high, low and closing prices from the previous trading day.
The indicator draws a line that can select the pivot region on the price candlestick chart.
The best way to use this indicator is in smaller timeframes like 15 minutes and 5 minutes (recommended).
If you have any question about the indicator, your comments are welcome.
- Works for all timeframes.
- 100% non-repaint indicator.
- Settings are customizable.
- I recommend using this product on smaller timeframes: M1, M5, M15.
- Days - number of days selected.
- Day minutes (1-1440) - number of day minutes selected M1 to M1440.
- Show Alert - choose to use or stop alert sound and message (default is true).
- Send Email - send notification (default is false).
- Send Notification - option to send a notification to the user (default is false).
- Bars Limit - number of bars chosen.