WaltSoft Trade Manager
Manage Your Risk
- Automatically Calculate the Lot Size for a given Percent Risk and place the order with Stop Loss and Take Profit with one single click of a button.
- Drag and position your Stop Loss and Take Profit before placing the actual order.
- Can close positions with one click of a button.
- Can lock in profit of your trades with a Set Break Even function and/or a Trailing Stop Loss.
- Can work with Market Orders, Instant Orders, Pending Stop Orders and Pending Limit Orders.
- Works on any instrument: Forex, Bonds, Futures, Indices, Commodities, Metals, Crypto .....
- Also works on Renko and Range Charts.
- Simple and straightforward, no cluttering of info.
REMARK: this EA (partly) doesn’t work in the Strategy Tester!
But you can download the DEMO version to give it a try before purchasing.
The demo version has limitations which are described in its settings.
- Magic Number = “0”. 0 (zero) = automatically sets Magic Number. -1 (minus 1) = NO Magic Number. Or Enter a unique number (or other EA MN)
- Order Comment = "" (blank). Enter your order comment
- Money Management = Choose between:
- Risk Percent of Free Margin
- Risk Percent of Balance(default)
- Risk Percent of Equity
- Example: you lose 2% of your account balance when Stop Loss gets hit
* Buttons Lock ON (OFF)
When ON and you click Set Sell (or Set Buy) then the Stop Loss and Take Profit targets move up and down together with price.
When Lock is OFF, the SL and TP stay put while current price moves.
** Remark on Commission:
Some brokers have a fixed commission in the account currency.
Some brokers have a commission that has to be converted to account currency and also depends on the traded pair.
When you are not sure what to enter in "Round Turn Commission Per Lot" and whether to set "Have to Convert Commission" to YES or NO:
Set "Money Management" to "Lots" and enter 0.01 or 0.1 or 1 lot.
Do a few trades on different pairs and see what the commission is.
Enter the commission (for 1 lot) on that trade in "Round Turn Commission Per Lot". (if 0.01 lot traded --> multiply by 100; if 0.1 lot traded --> multiply by 10)
If the commission is the same for different pairs, then set "Have to Convert Commission" to "NO" otherwise set it to "YES".
Some brokers provide wrong data on tick value for (especially) CFDs, meaning that your Lot Size will not be correct!
So before live trading please always first check that instrument by making a trade on a DEMO account.
We take no responsibility for any losses you may incur by using this software!
The Magic Number is a unique number, or identifier, assigned to all open trades of an EA so that it “knows” which trades belong to itself and so can track and manage them.
- Added Gold Color Scheme. Tip: Nice when you use it to trade gold.
- Small Bug-fix: issue was that info label (on target lines) was displayed in some occasions when it wasn't supposed to.
- Trade lines: when present, info already visible (before was only when lines were clicked and/or dragged)
- Trade lines info:
- text now in a box for better visibility
- info still visible when line is past the top or bottom of chart
- Added some Color Schemes
- Size of Check Boxes at "Account Close All" Button now scales together with "Font Size" setting
- added input: Panel Color Scheme, Dark or Light
- solved issue: spread info not in right position when operating system text scaling applied
- bug fix: Total Risk Long/Short text not moving when moving the panel with top parts closed
- Added amount of money to SL and TP target lines
- Realtime update on pre-trade info while dragging SL and TP target lines
- Some small enhancements
- "Account Close All" Button: added option (check boxes) to close winning and/or losing trades
- Some lay-out changes
- fixed Set Break Even and Trailing
- warning on Total Risk Long/Short
2. Disabled button Account Close All when no trades
Version 5.1 2020.02.03
- Added option to let the Trade Manager automatically set the Magic Number.
- Commission and Swap included in the Set Break Even and Trailing Stop Loss for more accuracy.
- Changed some default settings.
- Moved Trail button to second panel part.
- Keep button states when hiding/showing panel parts.
- Trail button does no longer have to be visible for the function to work. (Same for Break Even button)
- Bug fix on Commission.
- Solved issue not all positions closed with Close All button.
- Added settings to initially show or hide panel parts.
Example: USA500 has a Point Value of 0.01 (2 digits) but the Tick Size is 0.25
- Automatically put Chart on background so that Panel is on top.
So now the options are:
- Risk Percent of Free Margin
- Risk Percent of Balance
- Risk Percent of Equity
- Added setting "Initial Kind Of Order" (radio buttons)
Options: "Market/Instant", "Pending Stop Order" or "Pending Limit Order"
- Lock Button Sell default
- Lock Button Buy default
- Trailing Button Sell default
- Trailing Button Buy default
- Improved Trailing Stops
• Replaced input "Percent Risk" by "Money Management" and "MM Value"
So now you can choose between:
1. Risk Percent of Free Margin
2. Risk Percent of Balance (default)
3. Risk Percent of Equity
• Added "Total Risk Long" and "Total Risk Short" Info
They are the percentage of the entire account!
• When the calculated (or chosen) Lot size is too big to open a trade and you hit the Buy or Sell button, there will a pop-up
window which asks you if you want the Manager to try and adjust the Lot Size to Maximum possible Lot Size and then open
If you choose NO, the trade is canceled.
• Several aesthetic improvements
Is now: Percent of your account FREE MARGIN