Added feature: Set Break Even at % to Take Profit
So added settings:
- Initial Set Break Even Method = Choose between: Set BE at Pips or Set BE at % to TP
- Set Break Even When % to TP = 50
- Break Even Plus Pips = 1
- Typo in settings tab
- Added setting "Show Money On Target Labels" = YES/NO
- optimized code
- Issue fixed: The Account Totals (very bottom panel) were not correct when the EA was on multiple charts (instruments) with instruments with commission and instruments without commission, and this depended on the user setting "Round Turn Commission Per Lot".
- Average spread is now reset when changing the instrument or time frame of the chart where the Trade Manager is on.
- Added 3 more Trailing Stop Loss Methods.
You can now choose between:
- Trail Pips. Trailing Button will read "TR P"
- Trail Steps. Trailing Button will read "TR S"
- Trail Bars. Trailing Button will read "TR B"
- Trail Fractals. Trailing Button will read "TR F"
(Hoovering the mouse over a button will show a tooltip with all the details)
- Several small improvements.
- Included Commission and Swap in the calculation and display of Profit Pips, Money and Percent.
- Info Margin Required now also for pending orders
- Setting "Show Info Margin Required" now default on "YES" instead of "NO"
The info Margin Required now turns Red when it is bigger than the Free Margin.
- Added Info: Margin Required
- Info labels on Target lines (SL, TP and Price of pendings) change color to Gray when Lot Size becomes below minimum when dragging targets.
- Added Gold Color Scheme. Tip: Nice when you use it to trade gold.
- Added Alert if entered Lot Size is smaller than min. LS or bigger than max. LS. (only when "Money Management" is set to Lots)
- Small Bug-fix: issue was that info label (on target lines) was displayed in some occasions when it wasn't supposed to.
- Spread now also visible when top part of panel is closed
- Trade lines: when present, info already visible (before was only when lines were clicked and/or dragged)
- Trade lines info:
- text now in a box for better visibility
- info still visible when line is past the top or bottom of chart
- Added some Color Schemes
- Changed Text Color Profit/Loss for Light Panel Color Scheme for better visibility. (OrangeRed to Red and Lime to Green)
- Size of Check Boxes at "Account Close All" Button now scales together with "Font Size" setting
- added input: Panel at the left or at the right
- added input: Panel Color Scheme, Dark or Light
- solved issue: panel not created when loaded from a saved template
- solved issue: spread info not in right position when operating system text scaling applied
- bug fix: Total Risk Long/Short text not moving when moving the panel with top parts closed
- Added spread and average spread info
- Added amount of money to SL and TP target lines
- Realtime update on pre-trade info while dragging SL and TP target lines
- Some small enhancements
- Added panel to be able to change Break Even and Trailing settings on the fly
- "Account Close All" Button: added option (check boxes) to close winning and/or losing trades
- Some lay-out changes
1. when trades with no magic number, and initially without Stop Loss:
- fixed Set Break Even and Trailing
- warning on Total Risk Long/Short
2. Disabled button Account Close All when no trades
- Added possibility to have no Magic Number (set to -1) to be able to manage trades which were done manually.
Version 5.1 2020.02.03
- Added option to let the Trade Manager automatically set the Magic Number.
- Commission and Swap included in the Set Break Even and Trailing Stop Loss for more accuracy.
- Changed some default settings.
- Added Set Break Even function.
- Moved Trail button to second panel part.
- Keep button states when hiding/showing panel parts.
- Trail button does no longer have to be visible for the function to work. (Same for Break Even button)
- Bug fix on Commission.
- Solved issue not all positions closed with Close All button.
- Added panel part with account overview and "Account Close All" Button.
- Added settings to initially show or hide panel parts.
Solved jumping panel position issue when hiding or showing panel parts on operating systems with scaled up font size.
Corrected same issue as in v4.4 for trailing
Corrected code for some brokers with instruments which have a bigger Tick Size than Point Value.
Example: USA500 has a Point Value of 0.01 (2 digits) but the Tick Size is 0.25
- Added: Move Panel with mouse feature and Hide or Show parts of Panel feature.
- Automatically put Chart on background so that Panel is on top.
Renamed some settings
- Added setting "Have to Convert Commission"
- Optimized some code
- Added option "Money" to Money Management
So now the options are:
- Risk Percent of Free Margin
- Risk Percent of Balance
- Risk Percent of Equity
- Added setting "Initial Kind Of Order" (radio buttons)
Options: "Market/Instant", "Pending Stop Order" or "Pending Limit Order"
As requested, added settings for default state of following buttons:
- Lock Button Sell default
- Lock Button Buy default
- Trailing Button Sell default
- Trailing Button Buy default
Bugfix for Accounts with Commission
added support for 4k monitors
- Bug fix
- Optimized some code
- Improved Trailing Stops
• Replaced input "Percent Risk" by "Money Management" and "MM Value"
So now you can choose between:
1. Risk Percent of Free Margin
2. Risk Percent of Balance (default)
3. Risk Percent of Equity
• Added "Total Risk Long" and "Total Risk Short" Info
They are the percentage of the entire account!
• When the calculated (or chosen) Lot size is too big to open a trade and you hit the Buy or Sell button, there will a pop-up
window which asks you if you want the Manager to try and adjust the Lot Size to Maximum possible Lot Size and then open
If you choose NO, the trade is canceled.
• Several aesthetic improvements
Setting "Percent Risk" was: Percent of your account equity
Is now: Percent of your account FREE MARGIN