WaltSoft Trade Manager
- Calculates the Lot Size for a given % Risk and places the order with SL and TP with one single click of a button.
- Drag and position your Stop Loss and Take profit before placing the actual order.
- Can close one or all orders (one direction, buy or sell) with one click of a button.
- Can lock in profit of your trades with a Trailing Stop Loss.
- Can work with Market Orders, Instant Orders, Pending Stop Orders and Pending Limit Orders.
- Simple and straightforward, no cluttering of info.
See presentation below for more info.
REMARK: this EA
(partly) doesn’t work in the Strategy Tester!
But you can download the DEMO version to give it a try before purchasing.
The demo version has limitations which are described in its settings.
problem is: you want to enter a trade and you know where you want to put your
Stop Loss, but you don’t want to risk more than 2% of your account.
The problem is that you don’t know the Lot Size and you will have to calculate it.
Use the WaltSoft Trade Manager! It will do this and much more.
- Magic Number --> enter your magic number. Default = “12345”
- Order Comment --> enter your order comment. Default = “” (blank)
- Play Sound Orders --> play a sound when an order is placed. Default = “true”
- Money Management --> Choose between:
- Risk Percent of Free Margin
- Risk Percent of Balance (default)
- Risk Percent of Equity
- Example: you lose 2% of your account balance when Stop Loss gets hit.
• Replaced input "Percent Risk" by "Money Management" and "MM Value"
So now you can choose between:
1. Risk Percent of Free Margin
2. Risk Percent of Balance (default)
3. Risk Percent of Equity
• Added "Total Risk Long" and "Total Risk Short" Info
They are the percentage of the entire account!
• When the calculated (or chosen) Lot size is too big to open a trade and you hit the Buy or Sell button, there will a pop-up
window which asks you if you want the Manager to try and adjust the Lot Size to Maximum possible Lot Size and then open
If you choose NO, the trade is canceled.
• Several aesthetic improvements
Is now: Percent of your account FREE MARGIN