VR Locker MT5
The Forex Expert Advisor VR Locker is an automatic trading strategy based on network trading using positive locks.
A positive lock is a situation on a trading account when a sell position is above a buy position, and both positions are opened with the same lot.
The monitoring of the advisor's work can be found in the author's profile
The Expert Advisor was developed for the EURUSD currency pair, but it can work on other currencies and financial instruments. To understand how the Expert Advisor works, just run it in the strategy tester or on a demo account
VR Locker opens two market positions of equal volume with different directions. Depending on where the price goes, the Expert Advisor "pushes" the starting position, creating a positive lock. After the distance between positions is equal to or greater than the one specified in the settings, the Expert Advisor proceeds to create a new lock. When working with locks, the amount of unfixed profit is accumulated, which the trader can use as a "safety cushion".
Recommendations from the author on working with the Expert Advisor
- When working with the program, try to use timeframes from 1H or more.
- The Expert Advisor has been tested and developed for currency pairs, but it can work on bitcoin (bitcoin) and other cryptocurrencies.
- Set up the Expert Advisor on demo accounts.
- Build up a large number of locks. After you have made 30-50 locks, transfer all buy/sell orders to breakeven.
- You can open locks according to your trading strategy.
Important! When testing the program in the strategy tester, please keep the following points in mind:
- The best testing is to use the program under real conditions. To evaluate the real effectiveness of the application, please buy the program for a short time and use it on demo accounts or micro-accounts.
- The strategy tester built into MetaTrader does not take into account the following: financial instrument, trading period, spread, leverage, commission, ping, requotes, real tick receipt rate, tick quality and other conditions.
- The profitability and loss results obtained with the strategy tester should not be taken into account!