Lot Size Calculator for MT4
- STE S.S.COMPANY
- Version: 1.0
- Activations: 5
Every trader knows that he or she should never Risk more than 5% (or 7%) per trade. This is a Money Management law and an usable LotSize should be calculated each time because a trader must use a different StopLoss value for different trading levels. This indicator will calculate an appropriate LotSize for the moment when you will put it on the chart and each time you will drag the "Stop Loss Line" in any direction.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: All our premium indicators are available for only 50$, by accessing our MQL5 blog you will find all the details of our premium indicators. Click here.
Do you want to try our Indicator without Metatrader Backtester restriction ( Demo version works with USDCAD only ) , click here to download a Demo version.
- MAX_RISK_PER_TRADE- How many percentages the trader will risk per trade.
- CUSTOM_BALANCE- Define the amount that will be used to calculate the Risk. 0 => The calculator will use account Balance.
- ENTRY_PRICE_LINE_COLOR - color of the TP (Take Profit) line
- STOP_PRICE_LINE_COLOR- color of the SL (Stop Loss) line
- SPREAD_LINE_COLOR - color of the ask line price.
- The user can drag and drop the entry price line.
- The user can drag and drop the stoploss price line.
- If the entry price line is above the stop-loss price line, the calculator will identify the trade as a Buy order.
- If the entry price line is below the stop-loss price line, the calculator will identify the trade as a Sell order.
If you have some questions or if you need help, contact me via Private Message.
You can find Below Our Bestsellers utilites:
|Trades Analyzer||A tool that analyzes the trades performance and export orders performance to excel file. (CSV file exporter )||Click Here|
|Multi-trades Panel||Trigger up to 6 orders simultaneously and manage the risk of 6 orders simultanously with multiples types of stoploss, takeprofit and more||Click Here|
All the rest of the free and premium tools are available in our MQL5 seller profile,Click here.
Attention! All our free and paid products can be found only and on exclusivity here, on the official MQL5 website.
SAYADI ACHREF , fintech software engineer and founder of Finansya.
User didn't leave any comment to the rating