- Reviews (36)
- Comments (30)
- What's new
PipFinite Trend Grid EA
The Official "GRID EA" Using ► PipFinite Trend PRO
A Smart Trend Following EA Using Trend Pro Indicator Signals In A Unique Grid Strategy.
Trend Grid EA takes the signal of Trend Pro Indicator on the first trade and builds succeeding trades as the move goes againt it.
The innovative grid algorithm manages each position to ensure every basket is closed in a net positive profit.
Real Account Monitoring
Signal 1 using basic sets ► https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/995778
Signal 2 using basic sets ► https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/985433
User Manual + Settings + Private Telegram Group
Read here ► https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/743648
Trading Balance Guide
Trade the EA for as low as 300$ using cent accounts.
Cent and Standard account settings and guide ► Click Here
- Built in Trend Pro Indicator on the EA.
- No need to purchase Trend Pro Indicator for EA to work.
- Adds another powerful strategy to your Trend Pro Indicator.
- Dynamic grid managemnet and averaging of positions.
- Buy and Sell grids working independently.
- Martingale can be used by increasing the Lot Multiplier.
- Lot Multiplier = 1.00 No Martingale.
- Lot Multiplier > 1.00 Martingale (Increases Lot sizes on next grid trades)
- Trend Pro Success Rate can be used to filter trades.
- Higher Timeframe Filter can be used to filter trades.
- EA uses 3 Phases: First Trade, Middle Step and Final Step.
- Each Step can be configured in terms of grid distancing and Take Profits.
- Middle and Final Step grid distance can be dynamic by adding a trend filter each step.
- EA Does NOT use the standard Stoploss.
- Alternate Drawdown based Stoploss can be used to cut loss on a desired percentage.
- Works in any Pair & Timeframe.
- Settings can be fully customized.
Past performance of the EA does not guaruntee future results.
Join our Private Telegram Group & interact with EA users ► Click Here
> No need to have a copy of Trend Pro for EA to run
Improved Trade functions
Added Options to control Dashboard
Improved execution of trades.
Fixed a possible issue of double initial trades.