Ultimate Trailing Stop EA
This EA Utility allows you to manage (with advanced filtering) unlimited open orders (manual or EA) with 14 trailing stop methods: fixed, percent, ATR Exit, Chandelier Exit, Moving Average, Candle High Low Exit, Bollinger Bands, Parabolic, Envelope, Fractal, Ichimoku Kijun-Sen, Alligator, Exit After X Minutes or Bars. The trailing stop can be either real or virtual, and you can exit fully or with a partial close percent on touch or bar close.
Moreover, you can add (override) stop loss, take profit and breakeven, add three partial take profit levels, and manage basket close in total dollar profit or loss, and/or percent drawdown or up draw.
Visualize all orders and their trailing stop levels in beautiful trade control panel.
Visualize trailing SL (and open price & TP) on chart, and deploy mini trade panel for fast partial closing and order info.
Note: EA can be run with the visual backtester to simulate trading to see how it looks and feels before purchase or for testing trade ideas.
For detailed description/tutorial check out the blog.
How the Ultimate Trailing Stop EA is unique?Most trailing stops classify as simple trailing stop systems that protect a fixed pip or percentage of the open trade profit, and some follow a single indicator. But this can:
- Automatically trail your open positions using one of 14 trailing algorithms.
- Choose between a real or virtual trailing stop, and get out fully or partial percent, on bar touch or bar close.
- Manage unlimited open orders (manual or EA) of different symbols on one chart.
- Filter open orders based on symbol, magic number, comment, or ticket.
- Display all controlled orders in an advanced display showing each trade's open trade info and trailing stop levels, along with dynamically updating pips to level, pips & dollar profit.
- Visualize indicators on chart, along with open order arrows, pip & profit visual tracking.
- Basket Close in Total $ Profit | Total $ Loss | % Drawdown | % Updraw
How this expert advisor works
The working process looks like this:
You open any number of orders, manually or using EAs.
UTS EA monitors these orders and moves the SL value in favor of selected algorithm.
Inputs:Note: full tutorial in this blog.
Trailing Stop Method — Choose from 14 different trailing stops.
Stop Loss Type — Choose between Real or Virtual Stop.
Touch or Close — Close on touch (default), or when Bar closes over(under) virtual stop. Close method works only when virtual stop is enabled.
Close Percent — Works with virtual to partially close your position at a desired percent.
Threshold in pips — Start trailing stop when your trade reaches X pips in profit.
Trailing Time Frame — Adjust indicator-based trailing stops to any time frame.
SL Adjustment in Pips — Adjust the trailing stop up or down in pips from whatever method you determine. Positive values push the trail stop further away in pips and negative values pull it closer in.
StopLoss Pips - Set the SL in pips for controlled trades which do not already have a SL.
TakeProfit Pips - Set the TP in pips for controlled trades which do not already have a TP.
Indicator Settings :
- Percent — trails at percent profit
- Fixed — trails at a fixed pip profit
- ATR Exit — trails at close +/- multiple of atr
- Moving Average — trails at moving average line
- Chandelier Exit — trails at highest high / lowest low +/- multiple of atr
- Candle High Low Exit — trails at the highest / lowest candle range
- Bollinger Bands— trails at Bollinger Bands
- Parabolic SAR— trails at Parabolic SAR levels
- Envelope — trails at Envelope Bands
- Ichimoku Kijun-Sen — trails at the the Ichimoku Kijun-Sen (Blue) line
- Alligator — trails at the jaw, teeth or lips of the Alligator indicator
- Exit After X Minutes — exits after custom minutes
- Exit After X Bars — exits after custom bars
Filter (Symbol, Magic Number, Comment, Ticket) — With dropdown menu: None, Equal, Not Equal, Contain, Not Contain. These filters allow you to include (exclude) specific symbols, magic numbers, comments, tickets or parts of them. For example, if Symbol contains USD, you will trade all USD based symbols. If Magic Number equals 80260, 40260, you will manage only these magic numbers.