Currency Strength Meter Pro for MT5
Currency Strength Meter is the easiest way to identify strong and weak currencies. This indicator shows the relative strength of 8 major currencies + Gold: AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD, USD, XAU.
By default the strength value is normalised to the range from 0 to 100 for RSI algorithm:
- The value above 60 means strong currency;
- The value below 40 means weak currency;
This indicator needs the history data of all 28 major currency pairs and 9 timeframe. History data will be downloaded automatically as indicator will be started.
This Currency Strength Meter supports many powerful features:
- Currency Strength Meter Dashboard (shows strength of currencies for any timeframe with sorting by name or value at one user-friendly dashboard);
- Currency Strength Meter Graph (shows strength of currencies with graphic lines and labels near to lines or at corner of graph);
- Graph lines styling for chart symbols and other symbols;
- Allows to calculate average currency strength from specified timeframes;
- Searching tradable pairs by several algorithms (allows to find strong and weak currencies and show them at table as tradable pairs, you do not waste your time to do this calculation manually);
- Powerful notification manager:
- Notifications by crossing level (levels and timeframe is set by formula);
- Notifications by crossing lines (timeframe is set by formula);
- Notifications when new tradable pair is found (tradable pairs are found by formula);
- Notifications about CSM state;
- Many algorithms for calculation of strength of currencies (RSI, CCI, RVI, MFI, Stochastic, DeMarket, Momentum);
- Colouring of any object of Currency Strength Meter;
- History line (allows to get Currency Strength Meter value for particular time in history, it helps to backtest your trading strategy with using Currency Strength Meter);
- Moving average smoothing (allowed to smooth result with specific algorithms);
- Latency (allowed to calculate currency strength with specified interval, thus it takes less time for calculation);
- Allows to show data only for specified currencies (chart pair, market watch pairs, all currency pairs);
- User-friendly interface;
- High resolution screens support (4K);
Join Take profit Telegram channel to get latest news and updates.
If you want new feature contact me please.
Added tradable pairs state to Currency Strength State Notification.
Added possibility to change visible rows count for tradable pairs table.
Added User Interface (UI) scaling and Font scaling.
Added support of strength identification for Gold.
Added expression based tables columns visibility, It allows to customize tables columns.
Added possibility to get notification once N period candle is closed.
Added expression based notification for levels crossing, which allows to get notifications when there is a cross on many different timeframes all at once.
Added averaging CSM values for different timeframe for tradable pairs finder.
Added support for all timeframes (M1,M2,M3,M4,M5,M6,M10,M12,M15,M20,M30,H1,H2,H3,H4,H6,H8,H12,D1,W1,MN1,Current).
Added new Currencies Strength State Notification which shows strength of all currencies as N period candle is closed.
Added averaging CSM values for Currencies Strength State Notification.
Improved history data loading. It allows to show indicator data more faster if history data is missed.
Improved logging at notifications area.
Fixed delay of dashboard data updating after timeframe switching.
Fixed updating indicator data when market is closed, when there is not any ticks.
Fixed not sending of notifications on some conditions.
Fixed typo mistakes.
Restore dashboard state when change chart symbol, timeframe, reconnection to the server and changing indicator properties.
Added highlighting of graph lines for current chart instruments.
Added scale ration parameter for RSI algorithm.
Fixed showing of graph lines if selected "Chart Symbols" for "Symbol Type" property.