The indicator is designed to work with a trading expert, but basically, the base from the indicator is TrendImprovement, use the link, to get acquainted with the concept of the indicator in more detail.
ATTENTION! TI Opti Pro – a powerful tool for testing the input parameters for the TrendImprovement indicator will allow you to quickly find the most profitable options for the input parameters.
This indicator is more configured for use by a trading expert. Here added the ability to specify the start and end time of the indicator with an accurate date. The current spread is also taken into account, which will more accurately coincide with the virtual positions of the indicator and the open positions of the expert.
*A ready-made Expert Advisor on the TrendImprovement Pro indicator can be viewed here BeTheBest.
- Short_Name * - short name;
- DateOrBars - switch for using time or number of bars;
- Maximum History Bars - the maximum number of bars for calculation;
- StartHistory - indicator start time;
- FAST_MA - averaging period fast MA;
- FAST_MA_SHIFT - shift of fast MA by a specified number of periods ago;
- SLOW_MA - Averaging period of slow MA;
- SLOW_MA_SHIFT - shift of the slow MA by the specified number of periods back;
- RSI_PERIOD - RSI averaging period;
- RSI_SHIFT - RSI shift by the specified number of periods ago;
- RSI_Open - signal appearance level (from 0 to 50);
- RSI_Change - level change of the signal line (from 0 to 50);
- ATR_Period_TPSL - ATR averaging period for calculating TP and SL;
- TP1_Percents - the first level of profit as a percentage of ATR;
- TP2_Percents - the second level of profit as a percentage of ATR;
- SL1_Percents - loss rate as a percentage of ATR;
- SmartFilter - smart filter (works on H1 and less)
- IndicatorShift - indicator shift relative to the price chart in bars;
- IndicatorShiftDate - indicator shift relative to the price chart in time;
- ShowInfopanel - show the information panel;
- ShowOrdersMode ** - switching display statistics;
- AlertON - enable / disable notifications.
* Short_Name name will be needed if you use different indicator settings for different charts.
(true) shows the total number of profitable / loss-making orders (W / L);
(false) shows the results of the first closing of positions on one signal. If the first order is closed in profit, then the signal is considered profitable (Win + 1), if it is closed at a loss, then the signal is unprofitable (Loss + 1).
* Changed description in the comment section (short name in the comment section);
* Fixed "SmartFilter" operation bug;