Popular indicators give two signals - BUY and SELL, and you have to choose and put Take Profit. Usually it works quickly and the trend goes in
your favor, but the indicator is “silent” until the trend change. You miss most of the profit.
The first idea of MaxiFinish : give a third signal - GET PROFIT (CLOSE) when the trend line changes the slope or the M15 and M30 stochastics have reached an extremum and the profit began to decline. If, on a signal, you have closed an order, the indicator can give a new signal in the same direction - when the trend continues, or in the opposite direction - when the trend changes. Such tactics significantly increase the result - you take profit at the highs and have more signals and deals.
The second idea of MaxiFinish is to use a compact scanner to review the market and choose where to trade, without cluttering the screen and showing where the market is now active. For the Symbols you are interested in, with one click on the scanner you create their charts with automatic installation of the indicator and Template. Trading signals you receive from all created charts . Each can be customized as you need.
The third feature : there are two more signals: when Take Profit or Stop Loss worked.
The fourth feature : this indicator Multi-Periods - it shows on any period the lines of stochastics and higher and lower timeframes - you see "through timeframes".
It is easy for beginners with this indicator , it is already set up on average - turn on and trade on signals .
With experience, a trader can fine-tune to the nature of the market and the broker and get good results.
Signals are given on graphs and messages : sound in English , to e-mail and Push MQID to mobile. Turn on the settings that you need. On each timeframe of one symbol - other signals.
Signals are never redrawn!
- Most of the names are understandable - put what you want to turn on or off. If you wish to change the colors and other properties of the chart, set COLOR_SCHEME = 3 so that your settings will be saved.
- SignalLine_Main_MA_Period - for fine tuning of the main period of the signal line.
- Signal_Sensitivity - to fine tune the indicator sensitivity and frequency of signals .
- Your input is automatically corrected for lower timeframes.
- If there are too many arrows , set Signal_Sensitivity or Main_MA_Period more and vice versa.
- If the color of the line does not switch for a long time , you need to reduce the Signal_Sensitivity. The spectacular values of this parameter are PI=3.14 multiples, for example, 1.57 or 6.28 and the like.
- The arrows on the color line are not a trading signal, but you can trade on them when you are sure.
- What you see SignalLine and the frequency of the arrows at the start, such will be the signaling. Fine tuning will provide excellent trading results.
Control and protection:
- In case of data errors in the quotes, get the message, for example, "Data H4 not found!"
- If you enter incorrect parameters, get the message "Data Input error. Please ReInit ...".
- When the indicator is locked, the icon on the green "Signal" button will stop flashing.
- !!! If download not from the site https://www.mql5.com the indicator may not work correctly.
- Starting trading, 15-20 minutes do not rush to enter at the first signal, if you are not sure. Better click green "Signal" button to wait for the next one. Choose symbols for trading where more Activity and Tick Value and less Spread.
- When you see a good profit and a big candle - close without signals. This indicator "knows" what you have closed and will give a new signal.
- Also, close the BUY order, having received the SELL signal, and vice versa.
- Put Recommended Take profit and Stop Loss> 28 (280) Points if you are going to turn off the computer.
The indicator works on 4 and 5 digits MT4, at any Screen DPI monitors, on all Periods and Symbols.
See video-test m1 below, m15
and h1 (click avatar on video).
1. The downloaded Demo version has limited functionality by the Tester.
2. If after Init there are no stochastic lines on the chart, switch Period to h4 then to m1. The Terminal will download all quotes and lines will appear.
Attach your screenshots to the problem report so that I can help faster.
A new parameter "Signal_Suppression_Sound" has been added to the "Input" settings to enable / disable the audible alarm when suppressing attempts to introduce false signals. By default, this alarm is now turned off so as not to distract you while trading on multiple charts at the same time. If you want to analyze suppressed false signals when making trading decisions, then enable "Signal_Suppression_Sound = True".
=== PROTECTION RESTORED! === + Added algorithms for the best signals in today's conditions.