VR Alert MT5
VR Alert warns the trader that the price or other indicator has reached the level set by the trader.
You need to get a notification that the price has reached the level you set or that some indicator has reached the level you set?
Now it is possible. The VR Alert indicator can monitor not only the current price of a financial instrument but also any other indicators installed on the chart together with VR Alert.
The VR Alert indicator will notify you in any of four ways: via an Alert in the terminal, by flashing the chart, via a push notification to your smartphone, or via email.
VR Alert indicator advantages
- Ability to track the breakout of trend levels, both horizontal and inclined
- It works with prices and any other indicators, whether it is an indicator from market or from the Internet
- It is easy to install and configure
- Levels are moved manually on the chart via a mouse
- Flexible settings of parameters and colors, there are ready-made skins
- It is suitable for any trading instrument and any trading period
- It is possible to limit the indicator signals by time
The indicator has four notification systems in case the price or indicator reaches the set values:
- Color notification - the terminal graph will change the background color
- Sound notification - the terminal will play a short melody, attracting the trader's attention
- Smartphone notification - the indicator will send a Push message to the trader's smartphone with the name of the trading instrument
- Email notification - the indicator will send an email to the trader with names of the indicator and the trading tool
- Drag the indicator from the Market folder in the terminal's Navigator to the chart
- Set your indicators according to your trading system. VR Alert will automatically detect new indicators and add a control panel to them
- To set the resistance breakout, click on the up arrow button, Numbers of the indicator lines or histograms will appear. By clicking on the numbers, you can choose which line of the indicator to receive a signal from
- After setting all the lines, you can choose the notification method: sound, flashing background, Push message or email. Notifications are executed the number of times specified in the indicator settings
- Have you ever had a situation when you could not move away from the terminal while waiting for a signal, but it took hours to get a signal from indicators or a breakout of the price level?
- Maybe you have already tried to find ways to attach a notification to your indicators?
- All these problems are solved by the VR Alert indicator. look at the screenshots and video recorded by the author of the program.
- Main settings
- The interval between messages - sets the interval between notifications.
- Number of messages - sets the number of notifications.
- Show Text Price - sets the ability to see prices at levels.
- Indicator prefix - a unique set of symbols that distinguishes the indicator from other indicators.
- Interface settings
- Position along the X-axis - sets the position of the indicator menu along the x-axis.
- Position along the Y-axis - sets the position of the indicator menu along the y-axis.
- Buttons width - sets the width of buttons.
- Buttons height - sets the height of buttons.
- Text size - sets the font size.
- Color settings
- Color scheme - sets the preset color design of the indicator.
- Background color - sets the background color.
- Border color - sets the button border color.
- Text color - sets the text color.
- Color warning - sets the warning color.
- Lines color for resistance breakout - sets the level color for the signal when the price increases.
- Lines color for support breakout - sets the level color for the signal when the price drops.
- Line color for time alert - sets the line color for the time signal.
The code is optimized.
Dragging lines. Previously, the lines could remain unmoved.
The "Standard alert + message box" parameter enables the standard terminal alerts (displays the instrument, period and text).
The "X-axis position" parameter sets the position of the indicator buttons along the X axis.
The "Y-axis position" parameter sets the position of the indicator buttons along the Y axis.
Added two modes:
Trend By Angle - the line's angle relative to the first point remains intact.
Trend Line - the line's coordinates (price and time in both points) always remain intact.
When using Trend By Angle, the line always retains its preset angle when changing a period or a scale. In this case, the second end of the line always changes its price.
When using the second mode, a trader does not see the line angle. The line always retains its coordinates regardless of a scale or a period.
Added ability to extend the ray to the right (Ray Right = true).
Added - three buttons for turning lines on and off.
Added - font size setting.
Fixed behavior in case of change of settings. Now lines preserve their initial position.