- Comments (7)
- What's new
Fibo Trader ULTRA MT5
Fibo Trader is an expert advisor that allows you to create automated presets for oscillation patterns in reference to Fibonacci retracements values using fully automated and dynamically created grid.
The process is achieved by first optimizing the EA, then running it on automated mode.
EA allows you to switch between automatic and manual mode. When in manual mode the user will use a graphical panel that allows to manage the current trading conditions, or to take control in any moment to trade manually. For example you can reduce the required move strength at Asian session, to increase automated trade frequency.
EA should be disabled at the most important economic events (example: ECB head speech, interest rate decisions, non-farm payrolls, etc) and other events.
Differences between versions
|Number of activations||-||5||25|
|Number of maximum positions||3||100||1000|
|Dynamic STDDEV/ATR scale||NO||YES||YES|
|Possibility to exclude test periods||possible||possible||YES, built-in|
|Fibonacci Retracement Time Reduction||NO||NO||YES|
More options (including advanced options and better option descriptions) are in PDF instruction available for download in Comment section. Please take a look at the YouTube tutorial video.
List of major options to set/optimize (detailed PDF instruction download here or in Comments tab)
0. Trade module - Module selection: Automatic or manual panel.
- 0.1 Manual panel ON/disable AutoMode - Possibility of selecting automatic module or manual panel.
1. Trade size and details - Various Trade lot settings.
- 1.1 Base LOT SIZE - Basic lot size of first position.
- 1.2 Maximum supportive positions (+1 main) - Maximum number of additional positions, besides the original one. (limited to 2 in FREE version).
- 1.3 Money Management (-1 for OFF) - Money Management value. The value of this factor will affect base lot size.
2. Open Position and Trade Management Settings - General settings for position management.
- 2.1 Minimum PIPS trend - Minimum size in pips of a move without required retracement to open opposite trade position.
3. Close/Fibonacci Retracement Settings - Set up the Fibonacci Retracement/trade close settings.
- 3.1 Time Scale - Minimum size in pips of a move without required retracement to open opposite trade position.
4. Grid Management - Set up the trading grid details.
- 4.1.1 Grid Scale - Scales the grid by a factor. (for optimization purposes) 1 = no scale..
5. Refresh and Filters - Lets you set up some filters.
- 5.2a Channel Filter - Band Channel filter.
- 5.2b Channel Range - Channel range in “deviation” form (usually from -2 to 2).
6. Stop Loss - Stop loss options.
- 6.1 Stop Loss in [%] (0 for OFF) - Stop Loss for Money Management enabled option.
- 6.2 Stop Loss in points per base lot (0-OFF) - Stop Loss for both Money Management and without.
- 6.3 Reset Trading after Stop Loss - Reset trading after reaching Stop Loss.
- Re-worked the graphical interface, removing some errors that caused high CPU usage.
- Added possibility of Fibonacci retracement reduction with time to account for shifting conditions, instead of just one fixed retracement level. Useful for auto-trading.
- Added possibility of time scale, to make the optimization easier.
- Added "liquid decrease time" that allow to smoothly go from one Fibo retracement level to another with passing time.
- Added possibility of only blocking or blocking and stopping trades at certain time, to avoid fees for overnight positions at some brokers
- Default settings are example to use on EURUSD
- added adjustable grid
- fixed save-states