⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You want to become a constantly profitable 5-star forex trader? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Send a screenshot of your purchase to get your personal invitation to our exclusive trading chat
Following the smart money is finally possible!
It provides awesome insights into how institutional market participants, like brokers, are positioned in the Forex market, much faster than COT reports.
Seeing this information directly on your chart is the real game-changer and breakthrough solution for your trading.
Please install and run SI Connect to establish a constant connection to our data center
We all know that Forex is a decentralized market. That's why we had to think out of the box, develop a unique solution and code the most complex project, we've ever worked on to get this priceless information in our charts. Since October 2018 our servers analyze and record real trading volume data feeds from several different sources all around the world. We gather the data, analyze how the trading volume changes and calculate an index for the most important Forex trading currencies but this is just the beginning. Later on, we'll provide such information for other trading instruments like Gold and Oil as well.
What's the benefit of using the real volume data provided by Stein Investments?
1. Due to our brokers point of view, you can easily trade with the smart money
2. You get this type of sentiment market data in real-time directly on your chart
3. Due to our real-time recorded history database, you can easily check how valuable this information is
FX Volume is absolutely unique because it's the only tool which is able to print this data directly on your chart!
Why it's only available for rent?
As described above FX Volume is an ongoing service with a running backend infrastructure that costs as well as the admins and coders that monitor and improve the entire construction, like the database in the background and the graphical front-end you load on your charts.
That's why we have to charge a fair recurring fee but FX Volume will easily pay for itself.
In addition to that, we provide great discounts for mid- and long term subscriptions.
FX Volume indicator settings
- Broker DST zone and GMT shift - Please google or ask your brokers support to get the right values
- Compare with X hours back - Set an hourly value for the Ratio and Delta comparison. The default is 24 hours back.
- Display all history lines - Set to "false" to see only the history lines of the symbol-related currencies
- Default view - Choose between Ratio and Changes view
- Display symbol list - Set to "false" to hide the list of 28 symbols in the main chart
- Zoom factor - Increase or decrease the size of all graphical elements
Added special section for the alert option in the indicator properties
-Alert on long ratio rise/drop
-Alert on total volume rise/drop
-Alert on delta increase/decrease
We hope you'll enjoy the new alert options.
Added total volume buffer -> ask for the updated code snippets
FX Volume is now ready to be used in the MT4 strategy tester!
Please note that you have to copy the FX Volume data file manually from \\MQL4\Files to \\tester\files\SI Lab in your terminal's data folder to be able to run backtests with FX Volume in your MT4 (an MT5 handles this task automatically)
Fixed bug in panel update when data are not directly available.
Added an alert for insufficient Terminal "Max bars" settings.
To benefit from all improvements it is necessary that you update FX Volume and SI Connect to the latest available version!
Fixed bug which checks and sends alert continuously if the data file can't be opened
Added the possibility to set your individual color and line style via the Colors tab at the indicator properties