All Time Frames RSI with Alert MT4
This indicator shows data from 9 currency pairs by your choice from all 9 timeframes.
If a digital value of the RSI is less or equal to DnLevel = 30 (or whatever number you decided to put), then a Green square will appear. This is (potentially) an Oversold condition and maybe a good time to go Long.
If a digital value of the RSI is greater or equal to UpLevel = 70 (or whatever number you decided to put), then a Red square will appear. This is (potentially) an Overbought condition and maybe a good time to go Short.
If a digital value of the RSI is between an UpLevel and a DnLevel, then a Gray square will appear.
If AlertsEnabled = true, then an Alert box will appear when all 9 RSI for the same currency pair are Red or Green.
- AlertsEnabled = true; if FALSE, then no alerts are used;
- UpLevel = 70 - Overbought level;
- DnLevel = 30 - Oversold level;
- From Symb1 to Symb9 - you may change any of these Symbols to any legal currency pair present on your platform;
- rPeriod = 14 - averaging period for the RSI;
- appPrice = PRICE_CLOSE - apply price for the RSI;
- SymbColor = clrWhite - you may change the color of all labels;
Before using this indicator, you have to open all charts (all TF) for all 9 currency pairs.