Technical Indicators - page 170

Hi all - my first post. Does anyone know how to place one stochastic indicator over another in a single sub-pane, below the main price pane. I am using MT4. Any help would be appreciated Cheers
anyone written a MTF indicators for the guppy macd and the guppy moving average I am attaching the guppy moving average and macd indicators for your perusal but they are single time frame
hello everyone, I am new to the forum and enjoying what I am reading. I was wondering whether anyone can help with this ( I cannot program to save my life and hence the request) on 60 min chart to write the code when the 20 period moving average crosses the 50 period moving average and...
Hi All, I have found this indicator called TAF can anyone make it zero lag? New request for a Gann square of nine indicator like on the Saxo platform. Thanks for your help. Regards, Lava
[Deleted]
Could some one program the moving average of 35 periods of the cci indicator of 20 periods Thanks a=Average[35](CCI[20](typicalPrice))
  Harmony
Hi All, Does anyone have Harmony version 9 with the zz or zigzag? Thanks.
Hello to all, I need the indicator TrendCCI 35, not it encounter nowhere. Thanks for the aid
On AmiBroker there is a ribbon style indicator that will put a "ribbon" on the price chart that shows something like the RSI. The parts that are over 80 are greeen. The parts that are under 20 are red. and the rest is another color. These can be stacked so that you can see more "digitally" the
[Deleted]
Looking for a MT4 Indicator and its source. It realize that it is part of the MT4 platform, just need to know how to read the indicator value with an EA (Expert Advisor).
hello, i have been interested in forex online since 2001. i believe i am the finder of several holy grails, based on all the wonderful indicators i have familiarized myself with. i am curious about the so-called trade robot available at traderobot.com. they dont seem to work !? they are free if you...
[Deleted]
  indicator 5_34_5  (5)
Hello I have some questions about this MT4 indicator "5_34_5" found here https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.xeatrade.com/trading/11/%20/330.html 1. How to interpret it? How to use it? Does it give buy/sell signal? If yes, what are their? 2. When is better to trade using this indicator : range...
I have a long test string that I want to display, but it cuts off at 64 in length, although the documentation says it can be up to 256. BTW, does anyone know the difference between OBJ_TEXT and OBJ_LABEL?
[Deleted]
Hello, I have some questions about this MT4 indicator 5_34_5 found here https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.xeatrade.com/trading/11/%20/330.html 1. How to use it? Does it give buy/sell signal? If yes, what are their? 2. What code lines to add to get a sound alert: - when the fast line cross...
  indicator wanted  (2)
I was wondering if someone could program an indicator for me that would signal when 5 EMA crosses 12 EMA and when RSI crosses 50%level. Also, when 9 SMA crosses the 5 EMA. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'd really like to display some things besides arrows and wingdings but I seem to be doing something wrong with text objects. Does anyone have something that displays a marker and some text, or at least open, high, low, and close? Thanks in advance.
  Hans Breakout Indicator!  (30   1 2 3)
This is the first indicator for Hans Simple Combined Breakout System ever coded. It features configurable sessions, breakout pips, and exit time. This indicator is a must have if you want to follow Hans Breakout System. It gives all the visuals you ever needed. How to read signals: Buy when price...
Does anyone have this indicator? It would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, I'm looking for an alert in JMAslope indicator when the waves changes color, I'm using 1H timeframe currently . Thanks
I have an indicator that shows up in the 1 hour and 4 hour, but not in any others, even thow the show-in-all-times box is checked when I run it. Any ideas as to what could cause that
I'm new to the MQ language and I'm trying to debug an indicator - what's the best way to get feedback? I just tried MessageBox and nothing happened, Print doesn't seem to do anything (or I don't know where to look for output). Any assistance would be appreciated.
scorpion where is the indy forum I cant find it cheers
  moving average and macd  (18   1 2)
hello everyone I hope someone can help me with my system I use. Could someone help code a indicator for me that follows these rules. Chart setting is 5mins. 10 WMA 20 SMA MACD (24/52/18) exponential Buy - when 10 WMA moves past above 20 SMA and MACD average crosses up. Sell - When 10 WMA moves...
Hi folks, Sorry if this has already been asked, have looked, but not found what I would like. Could someone code a simple single Simple MA34 indicator, where the MA moves up/down past the price + 15pips. For example, if the current price is 1.2100 and moving up. When the Simple MA34 moves above the
Hi group, Does anybody have this one? Thanks in advance. fresh
  Cycle  (8)
As requested by amarnath, the Cycle is now coded. Formula: Close - Open / High - Low. [Update 2006-08-10] Fixed "divided by zero" bug. Thanks to marketmaker who reported it.
I have 2 indicators I'd like to put into 1 can you help me?
  Fx Fish  (8)
Just registered here and am very excited to see all the MT4 indicators. WHEY I am gonna be up quite a while for this one I am looking for a specific indicator also. I have been told it is being used be many Russians and it is a wonderful indicator. Also someone had mentioned something...
  1-2-3 and Ross Hooks Patterns  (26   1 2 3)
1-2-3 and Ross Hooks; this is something many look after but so far haven't seen a mt4 version.. full description in the pdf file attached
So you want to create a cool custom indicator, but you're not a programmer, eh? Post your idea in Indicators Forum; i'll try to brew one for you at no cost! Provided that it ain't 10-line fancy indicator that looks like a colorful rainbow, and you can wait a day or two, of course. Just post your...
  Linear Regression Indicator  (97   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Hi all, I just found a Linear Regression Indicator for metatrader, unfortunately it's in mql, can somebody convert it to mq4? Any help is very appreciated. Here is the code : /*[[ Name := linear regression indicator Author := Copyright e 2004, Nick Bilak, beluck[at]ukr.net Link :=