Super Easy!!!!! Can some one Test

I have a found a system and an indicator that seem to work for me. Last week I was able to get 300 pips, 80 of those pips in one day, which was weird coz on any other day I couldn't get 10. I would like for some one to trade this system with an indicator to test the ease of it or to make any improvements.

I have a picture to show you what it looks like. Can some one help with the false signals.

The Rules, Indicators:

Heiken Ashi Smooth 2,6,3,2

Myfx Demo or Full Version

Your using heiken ashi for the entry if the indicator is above the candle sell and vise versa use myfx to detect the trend or movement. I have pictures to show the setup. I use it on the eurjpy, gbpjpy 15m chart. I like the eurjpy because of volatility, and stability. You have to use discretion Just incase there is a reversal in the trend or micro trend.

Please send feed back on how to improve. Let me know if you can't find the indicators I will post them with discretion.

Files:

mackphatt:
I have a found a system and an indicator that seem to work for me. Last week I was able to get 300 pips, 80 of those pips in one day, which was weird coz on any other day I couldn't get 10. I would like for some one to trade this system with an indicator to test the ease of it or to make any improvements. I have a picture to show you what it looks like. Can some one help with the false signals. The Rules, Indicators:Heiken Ashi Smooth 2,6,3,2Myfx Demo or Full VersionYour using heiken ashi for the entry if the indicator is above the candle sell and vise versa use myfx to detect the trend or movement. I have pictures to show the setup. I use it on the eurjpy, gbpjpy 15m chart. I like the eurjpy because of volatility, and stability. You have to use discretion Just incase there is a reversal in the trend or micro trend. Please send feed back on how to improve. Let me know if you can't find the indicators I will post them with discretion.

I think I could try your indicators, where can I find them?

Reason: