Articles, Library comments - page 306

ColorZerolagHLR_HTF: The ColorZerolagHLR indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters: input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe) This indicator requires ColorZerolagHLR.mq5 indicator file. Place it in...
ColorZerolagHLR: This variant of HighestLowestRange normalized oscillator is calculated based on five HighestLowestRange (HLR) indicators. All editable variables are implemented as indicator input parameters. However, keep in mind that these variables are interdependent to some extent, so you...
HullTrendOSMA_HTF: The HullTrendOSMA indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters: input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe) This indicator requires HullTrendOSMA.mq5 indicator file. Place it in...
Exp_iAnchMom: The Exp_iAnchMom Expert Advisor is based on the reversal of the iAnchMom histogram direction. The signal is formed when a bar is closing if there is change in the indicator direction. This Expert Advisor requires the compiled indicator file iAnchMom.ex5 in order to run. Place it in...
Exp_Ichimoku_Osc: The Exp_Ichimoku_Osc Expert Advisor is based on the reversal of the Ichimoku_Osc signal line. The signal is formed when a bar is closing if there is change in the indicator direction. This Expert Advisor requires the compiled indicator files Ichimoku_Osc.ex5 and Ichimoku_Calc.ex5...
iAnchMom_HTF: The iAnchMom indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_i_Trend: The Exp_i_Trend Expert Advisor is based on the signals generated by the i_Trend oscillator. The signal is formed when a bar is closing if there is change in cloud color of the indicator. This Expert Advisor requires CronexCCI.ex5 compiled indicator file in order to run. Place it in...
i_Trend_HTF: The i_Trend indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters: input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe) This indicator requires i_Trend.mq5 indicator file. Place it in <terminal_data_folder>\MQL5\Indicators. Fig...
i-VaR95_HTF: The i-VaR95 indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters: input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe) This indicator requires i-VaR95.mq5 indicator file. Place it in <terminal_data_folder>\MQL5\Indicators. Fig...
Chaikin_3HTF: Three Chaikin Oscillator indicators from three different timeframes displayed on the same chart. Fig.1. The Chaikin_3HTF indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-SpectrAnalysis_BullsPower: This indicator is an example of smoothing the Bulls Power indicator timeseries by filtering high-order harmonics. You can use this approach for smoothing the output of any indicator. The major advantage of this method is that it has practically zero latency. Indicator...
i-SpectrAnalysis_BearsPower: This indicator is an example of smoothing the Bears Power indicator timeseries by filtering high-order harmonics. You can use this approach for smoothing the output of any indicator. The major advantage of this method is that it has practically zero latency. Indicator...
Force_3HTF: Three Force Index indicators from three different timeframes displayed on the same chart. Fig.1. The Force_3HTF indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-SpectrAnalysis_WPR: This indicator is an example of smoothing the Larry Williams' Percent Range indicator timeseries by filtering high-order harmonics. You can use this approach for smoothing the output of any indicator. The major advantage of this method is that it has practically zero latency...
i-SpectrAnalysis_Chaikin: This indicator is an example of smoothing the Chaikin Oscillator indicator timeseries by filtering high-order harmonics. You can use this approach for smoothing the output of any indicator. The major advantage of this method is that it has practically zero latency...
i-SpectrAnalysis_DeMarker: This indicator is an example of smoothing the DeMarker indicator timeseries by filtering high-order harmonics. You can use this approach for smoothing the output of any indicator. The major advantage of this method is that it has practically zero latency. Indicator...
i-SpectrAnalysis_Force: This indicator is an example of smoothing the Force Index indicator timeseries by filtering high-order harmonics. You can use this approach for smoothing the output of any indicator. The major advantage of this method is that it has practically zero latency. Indicator...
i-SpectrAnalysis_AD: This indicator is an example of smoothing the Accumulation/Distribution indicator timeseries by filtering high-order harmonics. You can use this approach for smoothing the output of any indicator. The major advantage of this method is that it has practically zero latency...
i-SpectrAnalysis_OBV: This indicator is an example of smoothing the On Balance Volume indicator timeseries by filtering high-order harmonics. You can use this approach for smoothing the output of any indicator. The major advantage of this method is that it has practically zero latency. Indicator...
i-SpectrAnalysis_MA_Cloud: This indicator is an example of smoothing the Moving Average indicator timeseries by filtering high-order harmonics. You can use this approach for smoothing the output of any indicator. The major advantage of this method is that it has practically zero latency. The...
i-SpectrAnalysis_MA: This indicator is an example of smoothing the Moving Average indicator timeseries by filtering high-order harmonics. You can use this approach for smoothing the output of any indicator. The major advantage of this method is that it has practically zero latency. Indicator...
i-SpectrAnalysis_TriX: This indicator is an example of smoothing the TriX indicator timeseries by filtering high-order harmonics. You can use this approach for smoothing the output of any indicator. The major advantage of this method is that it has practically zero latency. Indicator input...
i-SpectrAnalysis_Momentum: This indicator is an example of smoothing the Momentum indicator timeseries by filtering high-order harmonics. You can use this approach for smoothing the output of any indicator. The major advantage of this method is that it has practically zero latency. Indicator...
Exp_i-KlPrice: The Exp_i-KlPrice Expert Advisor is based on the i-KlPrice histogram breaking through the overbought and oversold levels. The signal is formed when a bar is closing if there is breakthrough of one of the levels. This Expert Advisor requires the compiled indicator file i-KlPrice.ex5...
Exp_i-BandsPrice: he Exp_i-BandsPrice Expert Advisor is based on the i-BandsPrice histogram breaking through the overbought and oversold levels. The signal is formed when a bar is closing if there is breakthrough of one of the levels.This Expert Advisor requires the compiled indicator file...
i-BB-Width_HTF: The i-BB-Width indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters: input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe) This indicator requires i-BB-Width.mq5 indicator file. Place it in...
i-KlPrice_HTF: The i-KlPrice indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters. input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe) This indicator requires i-KlPrice.mq5 indicator file. Place it in <terminal_data_folder>\MQL5\Indicators...
i-BandsPrice_HTF: The i-BandsPrice indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters: input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe) This indicator requires i-BandsPrice.mq5 indicator file. Place it in...
Exp_DecEMA: The Exp_DecEMA Expert Advisor is based on the reversal of the DecEMA moving average direction. The signal is formed when a bar is closing if there is change in the indicator direction. This Expert Advisor requires the compiled indicator file DecEMA.ex5 in order to run. Place it in...
HVR_HTF: The HVR indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters: input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe) This indicator requires HVR.mq5 indicator file. Place it in <terminal_data_folder>\MQL5\Indicators. Fig.1. The...