CTreade error

hello guys i made a expert advisory to trade gold this is the following error i get when i run the advisory but it runs fine on currency pairs 

2013.01.09 20:19:22 gold 2 (GOLD,H1) CTrade::OrderSend: instant sell 0.10 GOLD at 1656.20 sl: 1656.70 tp: 1655.70 [invalid stops]

how to get that fixed and why do i get that? 

usmanp:

hello guys i made a expert advisory to trade gold this is the following error i get when i run the advisory but it runs fine on currency pairs 

2013.01.09 20:19:22 gold 2 (GOLD,H1) CTrade::OrderSend: instant sell 0.10 GOLD at 1656.20 sl: 1656.70 tp: 1655.70 [invalid stops]

Maybe your SL less than Stoplevel value. In order to fix it make sure your SL/TP greater than StopLevel value. Check StopLevel value at Gold Specification in Market Watch. For example in metaquotes terminal, XAUUSD has stoplevel 100

usmanp:

Read about Stop levels in the article Symbol specification and SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL.

thanks guys i`ll look into that and one more thing i added RSI and 3 moving averages and the expert worked fine for 4 hours and made profits and suddenly after that all new trades it made we turning into loss is it some time bound thing because before 17:00 all my trades i closed were in profits and after 17:00 all trades showed loss so i want to ask and please can i make something like which can identify trend to me in EA system as m new

usmanp:
thanks guys i`ll look into that and one more thing i added RSI and 3 moving averages and the expert worked fine for 4 hours and made profits and suddenly after that all new trades it made we turning into loss is it some time bound thing because before 17:00 all my trades i closed were in profits and after 17:00 all trades showed loss so i want to ask and please can i make something like which can identify trend to me in EA system as m new
May be it was margin call. Did it happen during testing, or demo-trading or real-trading?

i used on demo first

well achidayat  u were right i did taht to 160 and it started to trade can you please advise me which MA should i use to get a better results for now m using 10 15 50 ema
Reason: