Can anyone explain why it is that a system subscriber is advised to use the same broker as the system Author?

Can anyone explain why it is that a system subscriber is advised to use the same broker as the system Author? This is supported by the slippage record in which a large number of trades with a minimal number of pips are attributed to the author's broker. The reason I ask is because I understand trading information is routed from the author's account through his broker's server through MetaTrader's Signal Server and then to the subscriber's broker's server. Why would it be any faster for the signal to return from MetaTrader's Signal Server to the server from which it came than another server?

Royal-Flush:
Can anyone explain why it is that a system subscriber is advised to use the same broker as the system Author? This is supported by the slippage record in which a large number of trades with a minimal number of pips are attributed to the author's broker. The reason I ask is because I understand trading information is routed from the author's account through his broker's server through MetaTrader's Signal Server and then to the subscriber's broker's server. Why would it be any faster for the signal to return from MetaTrader's Signal Server to the server from which it came than another server?
Because of the eventual price, spread, swap, time of price changes, extent of price changes ... and all rest of the differences that can happen if different brokers are used and which can affect the work (and the results) of the signal (just imagine one very common scenario : on broker has 1/2 a pip different prices than the other - that can mean a world of difference for some systems). It is not about the speed of execution in that case - it is about the lack of uniformity of forex market
Reason: