Discussion of article "Interview with Mariusz Zarnowski (ATC 2012)"

New article Interview with Mariusz Zarnowski (ATC 2012) is published:

As December 28 is approaching, the list of leaders of the Automated Trading Championship 2012 is becoming clearer. With only two weeks to go until the end of the Championship, Mariusz Zarnowski (zrn) from Poland stands a good chance to be in the top three. His EA has already demonstrated how it can triple the initial deposit in just a couple of weeks.

Hello Mariusz! Can you tell us a bit about yourself - where you come from and what you do?

I am from Lublin, Poland. I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University (MCSU), Lublin and currently work as a programmer for a brokerage firm in Warsaw.

How did you get into trading in the Forex market? Was it before you started working for a brokerage firm?

Yes, it was in 2006, if I am not mistaken. While looking for a job in the Internet, I came across a website that described the rules of market trading with leverage. I found it interesting and decided to give it a try.

My first encounter with algorithmic trading was a few months later. I then got carried away even more, especially with the thought of being able to trade automatically using a robot. After a while, in 2007, I learned about the Automated Trading Championship and participated in it with one of my first robots.

In about a year, when I gained some experience and start-up capital, I opened a real account.

Mariusz Zarnowski (zrn), the Automated Trading Championship 2012 participant

Author: Automated-Trading

a rank below me, and no interview for me. :(

PS, Just joking 

doshur:

a rank below me, and no interview for me. :(

PS, Just joking 

PS : Pssssttt ... MQ, doshur seriously mean business.
Reason: