Can't enable the real time signal

i manage to enable the real time signal but after i migrate the settings to my VPS and go back and check the box has been unticked. Does anyone know why this is? i have only just subscribed.

jcabourne:
i manage to enable the real time signal but after i migrate the settings to my VPS and go back and check the box has been unticked. Does anyone know why this is? i have only just subscribed.

Virtual hosting in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5: How it works. Video 2/3:

Thank you for getting back to me.

had already watched that video previously but watched it again after you posted it. The last sentence of the video saying it stops on your host computer and transfers to the vps is that the bit that means its expected for real time signal not to be engaged? sorry for asking for you to spell it out.

Thank you in advance for any further help. 

jcabourne:

Thank you for getting back to me.

had already watched that video previously but watched it again after you posted it. The last sentence of the video saying it stops on your host computer and transfers to the vps is that the bit that means its expected for real time signal not to be engaged? sorry for asking for you to spell it out.

Thank you in advance for any further help. 

Sorry, I do not understand you. Please write very short sentences.

Karputov Vladimir:
Sorry, I do not understand you. Please write very short sentences.

if i have a VPS and migrate the settings should the 'enable the real time signal' box stay ticked or not?

Thank you 

jcabourne:

if i have a VPS and migrate the settings should the 'enable the real time signal' box stay ticked or not?

Thank you 

If you have a subscription to the signal, after the migration / synchronization checkbox "Enable realtime signal subscription" must be switched off. Otherwise there will be copying errors: Your terminal will copy signals and to you VPS will copy signals.

Karputov Vladimir:
If you have a subscription to the signal, after the migration / synchronization checkbox "Enable realtime signal subscription" must be switched off. Otherwise there will be copying errors: Your terminal will copy signals and to you VPS will copy signals.
Thank you for explaining that makes sense. :)

If enable realtime signal subscription is unticked then how can I use my stoploss? "Stop if equity is less than x USD"

Vladimir Karputov:

Sorry for this bump..
Does this make sense:

- Enable realtime signal subscription

- Migrate to VPS (same as synchronise?)

- Realtime signal subscription is now OFF locally but ACTIVE in the VPS

If now I would synchronise again for whatever reason will the signal subscription be OFF locally AND in the VPS too?

Jaap K.:

Sorry for this bump..
Does this make sense:

- Enable realtime signal subscription

- Migrate to VPS (same as synchronise?)

- Realtime signal subscription is now OFF locally but ACTIVE in the VPS

If now I would synchronise again for whatever reason will the signal subscription be OFF locally AND in the VPS too?

VPS: it is always ON when you synchromize the signals with VPS.

Local computer: if it is not OFF so you can check and make it to be OFF.

Reason: