Initialization Error 4 Windows 10 Home - page 2

How to know - you are protected or not?

Exampler with terminal.exe file: right mouse click on file, Properties - Signatures
and you can see the certificate.

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your replay and link.

It was not my intention to say that this is an infection, the issue is that there is a problem to run Metatrader 5 in this/my environment and some other users seems to have the same thing!

I had already figured out ... that this is a false alarm due to the protection of the program, but it is a pity that we must disable a module of our virus-detection, in order to make Metatrader/editor working!

I only say to who is interested, that my workaround is to disable the option in mentioned above "Deepguard-Advanced Process monitoring".

Grtz,

Sergey Golubev:

Hi DeMike17,

No. This is a false alarm on a polymorphic engine protection of MT4/MT5, and it is not Metatrader related (this 'false' is not related to metatrader). 

It was discussed some time ago and it was already replied by MetaQuotes (MQ) many times it was one of the reply from MQ:

"The installer has no virus - this is another false alarm on a polymorphic engine protection.
Open the properties of any of our executable file to view digital signatures - they are signed (and hence files unchanged since inception)."

The user @DeMike17 is well aware that it is a "false positive" and demonstrated the technical ability to fix the issue himself without any further assistance.

He is offering MetaQuotes a suggestion and not requesting help. He is suggesting that MetaQuotes forward the executable hash codes to Anti-Virus Companies in general, so that they will white-list MetaTrader files and in so doing, prevent the "false positives".

Guys what is the solution. I have tried downloading mt4 via a number of brokerage firms without any luck

Reason: