Is API available for MT4 Client Terminal...?

I am looking for MT4 client terminal... But find nothing yet...! Is that really available...? Not asking about Mt4 server API...!!!

I know about FIX API for MT5 which will be provided to the brokers this year (look at this post for example). And about MetaTrader 5 Gateway to CQG (seems - to the brokers as well).

It is all that I found ...

Sergey Golubev:
I know about FIX API for MT5 which will be provided to the brokers this year (look at this post for example). And about MetaTrader 5 Gateway to CQG (seems - to the brokers as well).

It is all that I found ...
Please inform me when you get any additional information... Thankyou...! :)

BHUVANESH:
I am looking for MT4 client terminal... But find nothing yet...! Is that really available...? Not asking about Mt4 server API...!!!
There is no such things available officially. Some third-party terminal API are existing.

Alain Verleyen:
There is no such things available officially. Some third-party terminal API are existing.
But, I think they can only usable within there terminal only[Like there own server]...! Any possible way to use these API for other server also...?

BHUVANESH:
But, I think they can only usable within there terminal only[Like there own server]...! Any possible way to use these API for other server also...?
Your question doesn't make sense. You asked for an MT4 Terminal API and know if it works on an other server.

Alain Verleyen:
Your question doesn't make sense. You asked for an MT4 Terminal API and know if it works on an other server.

Sorry... I mentioned not about MT4...! Trading servers such as different brokers which accessed via MT4 client Terminal...!

I just want to make it clear...! I want to login any ids of any brokers...! Its that possible using that third party APIs...?

Bhuvanesh Sahadhevan:

Sorry... I mentioned not about MT4...! Trading servers such as different brokers which accessed via MT4 client Terminal...!

I just want to make it clear...! I want to login any ids of any brokers...! Its that possible using that third party APIs...?

Yes , it seems to be possible .

If you search for mtapi you will find some of them.

Bhuvanesh Sahadhevan:

Almost any copier allows the MT control functions. Opens / closes / changes transactions on orders from outside.
Very small changes will allow you to realize all your wishes

Reason: