MT5 Server Api - Allow MetaTrader users to trade on Custom broker

Hello, 

I'm interested in creating a server that will allow MetaTrader users to trade against a custom service provider.

Is there any documentation on broker integration for MT5? 

Thanks

I am not sure which kind of API ... (because there is in-built MT5 API which allows to connect the services and Python) .. but if you are talking about API which MetaQuotes is providing to the brokers so this kind of API is not available to the public.

Example from this announcement - MetaTrader 5 Gateways & Connectivity :

The platform's features go beyond the proposed list, and the works on integration of MetaTrader 5 with other stock exchanges and liquidity providers are currently underway. Besides, Gateway API allows brokers to develop a gateway to any system or exchange on their own. Some brokers have already done that, while the proposed interfaces have greatly simplified their work. Moreover, API allows development of a hybrid ECN engine with multiple providers. That engine will act as trading server's own ECN platform.

Besides, "How to become a broker" question is not discussed here (this forum is not for the brokers sorry). 

Hi;

We had account with a broker by name of FXZone which we were using MT5 platform, and the broker has been disappeared and our accounts are now disable, may I ask you to help us finding the main issue behind it and how to find the broker was fake/ or something went wrong with it!!!

Reason: