Login from mobile/cell phone

Sometimes when I login to my live MT4 account using my smart phone, under the trade tab, the open positions appear to be different. The stats change quickly to my actual live account, but for a few seconds I am viewing something that is not mine. I have noted that if I am in profit the other account is in huge loss and vice versa. Any ideas anyone?

At startup it can show the values that were actual upon the last time you closed the app so you could try to write down or take a screen shot to see if this is what's happening.

As soon are the connection reestablishes, these values are updated so there can be a large positive or negative jump.

Marco vd Heijden:

At startup it can show the values that were actual upon the last time you closed the app so you could try to write down or take a screen shot to see if this is what's happening.

As soon are the connection reestablishes, these values are updated so there can be a large positive or negative jump.

Yes this does happen too, But when what I describe happens the amount of currency displayed is far above my level of speculation.
Reason: