unchangeable,uneditable indicators

Hello,

How can i do unchangeable,uneditable indicators or how can i lock the indicators.basically i want to my own indicator for sell to people by people.Also it is possible to predefined by demo or live account number as well.Pls check to image as black corner. 

Best Regards. 

Files:

If you give only ex4/ex5 file (and not the mq4/mq5 file), people will not be able to modify your indicator. Additionally you can remove "input" or "extern" modifiers for all the parameters you don't want to appear into the inputs tab, and nobody will be able to change its values.

If you want to add time limit or account number limit, it is another thing, you would have to code appropriate restrictions.

Regards.

Thank u for explanation.How can i build ex4 file? Also do u have any open source code for time or account number limit code as well?I am quite new for mql coding.

Best Regards 

memodal:

Thank u for explanation.How can i build ex4 file? Also do u have any open source code for time or account number limit code as well?I am quite new for mql coding.

Best Regards 

If you want to learn the code you need learn it from the basics. Open the metaeditor and use F1, this helps a lot.
Reason: