Push Notifications - Everything or nothing?

Hi,

I'm using the Push notification to send the trade activity to my Android MT4.

But I recieve every change like buy, sell, modification, pending orders, etc.

I want to monitor my EA-s this way but even for notification sometimes TOO MUCH IS LESS.

I mean I recieve 50 messages for my EA-s modifying the SL and TP levels and It's hard to select out the important messages.

Is there a way to set Meatatrader 4 to notify me only about open and close trades?

Thanks 

peterdeak:

Hi,

I want to monitor my EA-s this way but even for notification sometimes TOO MUCH IS LESS.

I mean I recieve 50 messages for my EA-s modifying the SL and TP levels and It's hard to select out the important messages.

Is there a way to set Meatatrader 4 to notify me only about open and close trades?

Thanks 

better change another ea who not speak at all

peterdeak:

Hi,

Thanks 

Yes you can uncheck notify of trade transactions, and then modify the code of the ea itself to only send a message when the order is opened.

And maybe some additional code that sends a modification alert once every x interval.