How to control expert by the phone? MT5

Expert started on MT5 on PC, how to control it by internet or SMS? Send buy/sell commands etc.

u can't, instead of controlling it by sms install mt5 app on your fone and carry it all with you.

Nicolas Zouein:
install mt5 app on your fone and carry it all with you.
but can't carry all there because experts not supported by android MT.

Roma:
but can't carry all there because experts not supported by android MT.
In stead of the Expert opening orders have it send you push messages to your mobile then you can open orders from the mobile terminal.

Marco vd Heijden, but I dont need any info from expert to my phone, I need only send commands to expert (pair, order type, TP) and need expert to deal with it.

Roma:
Marco vd Heijden, but I dont need any info from expert to my phone, I need only send commands to expert (pair, order type, TP) and need expert to deal with it.

It's very difficult to send commands to your Expert.

In stead you can have your expert listen to and pick up all orders that you open on your phone.

Marco vd Heijden:

you can have your expert listen to and pick up all orders that you open on your phone.

good idea, but there's one need: to set pending orders not by price but by time.

IDEA: i will set pending order (by phone) on a price like "120800.0500" so expert will interpet it like: "1" is number of my favorite currencies, "2" is what quantity of days to wait for order, 0800 is 8 AM, and 500 is points quantity for TP.

thanks for help.

Roma:

good idea, but there's one need: to set pending orders not by price but by time.

IDEA: i will set pending order (by phone) on a price like "120800.0500" so expert will interpet it like: "1" is number of my favorite currencies, "2" is what quantity of days to wait for order, 0800 is 8 AM, and 500 is points quantity for TP.

thanks for help.

I also used something like that in the past.

Maybe it's easier to use remote desktop connection to connect to your desktop.

You might check out the programs that let you remote access a laptop. I think they have moved on to letting you do that from a tablet or maybe a phone. It would be limited, but I think you could at least view your custom charts and indicators that way.

Is expert advisor need internet connexion constantly?

Kapiteny Solila #: Is expert advisor need internet connexion constantly?

Yes! How do you think an Expert Advisor reads the chart data and sends out orders and managers trades?

It does it via the Internet, so it needs to be connected to the internet to do that.

Reason: