Transferring money

Hi,

All i want to do is pay money INTO my account and they have introduced this new system via mobile phones which i cannot get to work.Why they have to mess up a system which was working perfectly well ,i do not know.Has anyone else had problems?,

Peter 

Which system are you talking about. Please, be specific.

You must specify your mobile number in your Profile.

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.The system i am talking about is where you now have to enter your mobile phone number and then you receive a code by text which you then have to enter in to proceed further.Despite numerous attempts i still receive no text message.Do you mean i have to enter my number in my profile before attempting the transfer?, 

If you are talking about web money then i have the same problem sometimes ago and below is how i overcome it.

Make sure the mobile number you used to open account from the system is in international format.

when you want to make a transfer, make sure the battery of your phone is fully charged and date and time on your phone must be correct. and your internet connection is good.

If your are still having thesame problem after trying the above then, it is your mobile phone number network provider's fault. What to do is to wait for some times like 4 to 6hrs or wait till next day and try again.

This solution may seems ridiculous but a well reliable and experienced person told me these when i was having thesame problem and it works for me.

pwood:

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.The system i am talking about is where you now have to enter your mobile phone number and then you receive a code by text which you then have to enter in to proceed further.Despite numerous attempts i still receive no text message.Do you mean i have to enter my number in my profile before attempting the transfer?

Yes. that's what Rosh - the admin - has answer

You must specify your mobile number in your Profile.

Hi All,

Thanks for all your help.It looks like it was me just being a dumb f!!!.I will try that and see what happens 

Reason: