Scripts: Schnick [Support Vector Machine Learning Tool Tester - DEMO]

Schnick [Support Vector Machine Learning Tool Tester - DEMO]:

This script attempts to demonstrate the power of using support vector machines in solving classification style problems. This version of the code has been written specifically to be used in conjunction with the demo version of the Support Vector Machine Learning Tool available for free from the MQL5 Market.

Imagine this hypothetical scenario, you are a researcher investigating a rare animal only found in the depths of the Arctic call Shnicks. Given the remoteness of these animals, only a small handful have ever been found (lets say around 5000). As a researcher, you are stuck with the question... how can I identify a Schnick?

All you have at your disposal are the research papers previously published by the handful of researchers that have seen one. In these research papers, the authors describe certain characteristics about the Schnicks they found, i.e. height, weight, number of legs etc. but all of these characteristics vary between the research papers with no discernible pattern….

Author: Josh Readhead

Hi Josh

Am trying to run the demo, have had to change the following as that was the name that the market downloaded the library as: #import "Market/Support Vector Machine Learning Tool.ex5" 

Now the error I am getting is Schnick Demo Invalid License

Would like to test prior to purchasing, is that possible?

Thanks 

Reason: