Help required..... (New MT4 600 wont accept downloaded Indicators from MQL5)

Hi There;

I am hoping all good friends out there can help me to slove my problem, below is the scenario  

I have downloaded Windows 10 on my Mac using Parallels Desktop  and after that I install MT4 the latest 600 on windows 10.  all good.

The problem 

1. I have Copy  paste my old customised Indicators using the platform File data folder and to mql/indicator folder.

2. After restart of MT4 platform the indicators pasted are showing on the navigator indicator listing.

3. I have also downloaded 3 indicator from the MQL5 which are showing on the download folder on Navigator .

The problem is ;

A)  I try to attach customised indicators I paste  to the chart by double click/dragging/or attaching through left click but the chart is not accepting or responding

B) The same also applies to Indicators I download from MQL5.. Its not also responding just like the customised.

C)  When I attached the indicator which came with the New MT4 to the chart ,,It is OKAY .. They attached as normal. nO PROBLEM.,

The problem is is only with imported indicators and download.

If Any out there had similar problem or can help me to solve it , I would really appreciate it. 

Thanks to all ... Tom  

Hello provide logs from terminal journal tab.

Aleksey Pak:

Hello provide logs from terminal journal tab.

Thanks man see attached file.

Thomas67:
Thanks man see attached file.

You can not Copy paste old customised Indicators like that.

Please load the source code into the compiler then 'save as' in your new datafolder and click recompile to recompile the indicators.

Marco;

I have just compiled it and same on new folder but the result is same.

Thomas67:

Marco;

I have just compiled it and same on new folder but the result is same.

What does the log say when you try to attach one of them?

Hi Marco;

I have uninstal MT4 and reloaded and then gone through all the customised indicators and compiled them . I tried it not working. Note I also download from MQL5 3 free indicator to try it out but its not chart is not accepting. Thirdly I also download three free indicator from the market .. they don't work either, 

Now attached is two journal one is from my Mac journal which works very and the other Journal 02 is the latest one from the window 10 MT4 Platform

see what you can come up with. ( I think its because of the Parallels Desktop - Mac&Windows so have told them about it too

Cheers

Tom 

Thomas67:

Hi Marco;

I have uninstal MT4 and reloaded and then gone through all the customised indicators and compiled them . I tried it not working. Note I also download from MQL5 3 free indicator to try it out but its not chart is not accepting. Thirdly I also download three free indicator from the market .. they don't work either, 

Now attached is two journal one is from my Mac journal which works very and the other Journal 02 is the latest one from the window 10 MT4 Platform

see what you can come up with. ( I think its because of the Parallels Desktop - Mac&Windows so have told them about it too

Cheers

Tom 

Hi Tom there is nothing attached here or in your previous post that is why i asked.

Marco;

Sorry Marco;

I was attaching screen snap which are Tiff files. Unfortunately this site does not support that so looks like it was   dropping it off..so I will have to convert to jpg

and . will send later. 

Tom 

Thomas67:

Marco;

Sorry Marco;

I was attaching screen snap which are Tiff files. Unfortunately this site does not support that so looks like it was   dropping it off..so I will have to convert to jpg

and . will send later. 

Tom 

Zip will work