Indicators: Real Signal - page 2

can you add sound alarm to this?

and you need to fix it because this dont appear when you added it to chart

nvm this indi is useless because paint arrows after the next candle finished paint so on history looks like good trade but in live its just shit

kubn2:
nvm this indi is useless because paint arrows after the next candle finished paint so on history looks like good trade but in live its just shit
Ok u can remove it from yr mt4 now.. 4 me it's very good indicator and i use it everyday by combinign wif RSI, Period 3.. only by follow the last line. I think u don't understand how u can make profit wwif this indicateor. I OP at early line for all my trade then when i think need PO I use below and top price level at the edge of signal.. no shit.. ::)

Hi Bujang!

I need your help about trading with your indicator. In the chart it seems quite well' but from my short experience with indicators i am afraid from some problems, therefore i would like to ask you how exactly you are trading it.

my friend found some good indicators and we started trading with them. Many times the price is going on the expected direction and making nice profit. Then suddunly reverses and a great part of the profit vanishes. How can I avoid it? How are you working- are you setting Stop Loss and Take Profit? Where are you setting them? Are you looking at support and ressistance levels? Fibo? Pivot Points? Any thing else that I should know as a novice trader?

How are you working with the RSI?

Can the indicator be used for daily charts?

What is the breakout shown by the arrows? What does it mean for me during trading?

Can you explain in details how are using pending orders?

Since I am novice, please answer me as more detailed as can be, and I thank you very much.

and Ahlanbika

Avraham Shenkar

Hi. I was using your Indicator: Real Signal. i am beginner. i am trying to learn so i was planning to use your real signal. i would really appreciate if you could tell me how to use your indicator the right way. Thanks

Hello it appears the indicator does not refresh automatically. I have to toggle timeframe every time to make it update. Any solutions?

same problem by me...indicator not refresh.....

Doesn't work without refreshing, which essentially makes it useless. Needs to be updated to work with the most recent version of MT4 or be removed from this website. 
Reason: