Rentals vs. One time payments. What's your favorite?

• 33% (14)
  • 17% (7)
  • 5% (2)
  • 45% (19)
Total voters: 42

Excuse me,
You forget to add the combined option: Renting for a period (test) then determine if buy unlimited license one time payment....

Hello Mohammad,

these options were deliberately chosen and the result is pretty interesting.

Best regards

Daniel 

Daniel Stein:

Hello Mohammad,

these options were deliberately chosen and the result is pretty interesting.

Best regards

Daniel 

Good luck my friend

But more people are renting for a month before buying the product 

some of them are renting one month then keep rent again and again without buying the product! 

I know this and that's why we offer both options...

Daniel Stein:
I know this and that's why we offer both options...
Good post

The licencesing system in mql5 sucks. This is the worst system ever created. I upgrade the RAM memory of my computer and now I need to use one more activation. The reason for doing is the mt4 platform, which is memory sucker. So definetly one time payement and as much as possible activation.

Nesho Marinov:
The licencesing system in mql5 sucks. This is the worst system ever created. I upgrade the RAM memory of my computer and now I need to use one more activation. The reason for doing is the mt4 platform, which is memory sucker. So definetly one time payement and as much as possible activation.
Hello please write a ticket to the ServiceDesk with details and proof of memory upgrade.

Nesho Marinov:
I run 5 terminals with EAs and indis on and have no problems with memory. And why should ram effect the license?
Reason: