Author debarred from selling products

Hello

I saw that one product ,though is displayed, it does not provide the option of buying it and under the price it is written  Author debarred from selling products .

I assume MQL5 does not allow the seller to sell products for some sort of manipulation.

Do you know what type of behavior by the seller of the product can lead to such an action by MQL5?

PS: I am happy to see this and I hope this continues as this is how sellers who try to take advantage of traders should be dealt with.

also saw this. Did he scammed too many people and MQL is FIIINALLY doing something against it? LOL

Michalis Phylactou:

Hello

I saw that one product ,though is displayed, it does not provide the option of buying it and under the price it is written  Author debarred from selling products .

I assume MQL5 does not allow the seller to sell products for some sort of manipulation.

Do you know what type of behavior by the seller of the product can lead to such an action by MQL5?

PS: I am happy to see this and I hope this continues as this is how sellers who try to take advantage of traders should be dealt with.

Hi Michalis,

I got debarred from selling products two days ago. I still don't know why. Can somebody point me to the conditions to be debarred?

Nobody told me anything -except customers who could not buy-. And I am not really the scamming type. LOL.

Reason: