!!! Helping for free by coding of simple mql4(5) task.

You can write tasks here.

Screenshots with examples of what do you want are obligated! 

can you help  to add filters to my ea?

marlin1331:

Write here what do you want and I will say.

Screenshots with examples are  obligated.

marlin1331:
/
Files:
lag_1.0.mq4  11 kb

could you make for me a  custom order window/script. 
this script will work managing stop and tp orders, that must operate: 

1- when i entry the trade, i'll have a custom stoploss, that will only be valid if: 

the candles reaches x value in points GAIN, and then returns to the RETURN VALUE- 
LETS CALL THIS CONDITION 1 

And if since my entry time, any candle CLOSE value, assume the configuration above FRAMA indicator line if i'm on a short entry- please note that what matters is only the candle close value, if the candle itself 
pass trought FRAMA line doesn't matter, just the close values. And for long entry, if any candle close value be bellow FRAMA indicator line, LETS CALL CONDITION 2. 

If i get condition 1 and condition 2 together, then the script must imediatelly activate the closing of the position 
on market value. Please note the condition 2 is based on all candles since i open my trade. If i get for 
example condition 2 on, and condition 1 not yet. Condition 2 will be valid forever until i close my trade 
the same valid for condition 1. 

configuration on window: 

buy and sell button

lot size 

take profit in points avantage, valid for long and short entries- if 0, so no tp 
stoploss x points to trigger 
stoploss x points value to be the RETURN VALUE- if 0 the same entry value, if + and - values 
the distance in points relative to my entry value 
Fractal Adaptative Moving Average settings 

In case i need to deactivate the script, with an ongoing position, the position must remain on, not closeif i put down the script.

If you could do this for me i'll be very happy, thanks
Files:

No.

With task like this, even for money. 

ok that was too good to be true

Mohammad Rizal Bin Rahmat 2016.07.17 16:05     RU

Hi,

Someone gave me this indicator which is very useful for me... but it's tiring to keep on browsing each chart to see the indicator... i hope someone here could help to create an alert for this indicator.. appreciate it so much..

1) Code must be in file next time.

2) Do not create 5 themes!~!!!!! 

Files:
FMCBR.mq4  15 kb

Vasyl Nosal:
Mohammad Rizal Bin Rahmat 2016.07.17 16:05     RU

Hi,

Someone gave me this indicator which is very useful for me... but it's tiring to keep on browsing each chart to see the indicator... i hope someone here could help to create an alert for this indicator.. appreciate it so much..

1) Code must be in file next time.

2) Do not create 5 themes!~!!!!! 

Hi,

By looking at the code i believe all of it have it own rules... off all the rules, i need 2 of it to show alert... the rest i don't need too...

This the only 2 that i need an alert.. thank you sir 

SetIndexBuffer(0,hi); SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW,0,2,clrRed); SetIndexArrow(0,174);
   SetIndexBuffer(1,low);  SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW,0,2,clrBlue); SetIndexArrow(1,174);

Mohammad Rizal Bin Rahmat:

Hi,

By looking at the code i believe all of it have it own rules... off all the rules, i need 2 of it to show alert... the rest i don't need too...

This the only 2 that i need an alert.. thank you sir 

Just notice you edited... that was fast... thank you so much.. will test

Vasyl Nosal:
/
thanks for help me, i take a test now, hope it goes well. good job ! bro
Reason: