Increase volume while following Signal

Hi

This is my first post!

I am currently following a Signal from an author on MQL5, the Signal suggests that I have $ 300 in my account as capital.

I am wanting to trade 10 times that value(ie put $ 3 000 in my account), the problem is that when the signal enters a trade it enters the volumes/lots for the smaller amount($ 300).

How can I make MetaTrader enter trades that are 10 times the value of the Signal? under the Signals tab in MetaTrader4, I have set it to 95% of my capital.

Thanks in advance!

Brandonm721:

Hi

This is my first post!

I am currently following a Signal from an author on MQL5, the Signal suggests that I have $ 300 in my account as capital.

I am wanting to trade 10 times that value(ie put $ 3 000 in my account), the problem is that when the signal enters a trade it enters the volumes/lots for the smaller amount($ 300).

How can I make MetaTrader enter trades that are 10 times the value of the Signal? under the Signals tab in MetaTrader4, I have set it to 95% of my capital.

Thanks in advance!

You CANT, read the faq on this topic, search in MQL signal subscription

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618

General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals is a service allowing traders to copy trading operations of a Signals Provider. Our goal was to develop the new massively used service protecting Subscribers and relieving them of unnecessary costs.

Yang May Leong:

You CANT, read the faq on this topic, search in MQL signal subscription

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618

You can in reality provided u r not newbie and can use a copier w/o issues or much hand holding. U be increasing the risk and IMHO following Angie Ching signals its best u wd regularly or risk her holding till death despite high dd, and still opening same directions till turn. Best of luck!
Reason: