For you, current Date options in the Strategy Tester are ...

• 26% (9)
  • 14% (5)
  • 6% (2)
  • 11% (4)
  • 11% (4)
  • 11% (4)
  • 11% (4)
  • 9% (3)
Total voters: 23

Users are always seeking improvements to their platforms and the idea of this pool, with multiple answers selection, is join a suggestion and a real time pool.

To be honest I think the current model of setting Dates of Strategy Tester must be improved as soon as possible, i.e., more options than just Entire History, Last Month, Last Year and Custom Period.

Maybe more options to select specific periods of time in the past instead of Custom Period option.

Maybe insert a calendar or something more user friendly and graphicall to quick and automatic selection, for instance.

The idea is to suggest and measure the community's interest in improving the system of setting Dates of Strategy Tester.

If possible, please comment your vote here in order to give more ideas to plan this setting in the future.

Custom period is good enough for me and it uses a calendar control. As a suggestion i would add the option to save custom presets, not only for dates but for all the available options (input parameters as well).

Good, but I suggest one to adjust quickly and automatically for 3 months

A macro recorder/editor/player can do everything you are asking for here without adding baggage to MT5/MT4.  I'm running on MT4 so I don't have the luxury of multi-currency testing.  I analyze 28 pairs, manually, I would select the pair, change parameters , start, then copy results to spreadsheet.  I do this 28 times until I found a macro record that's easy to edit.  http://www.auto-macro.com/

i forget which one i selected. Maybe MQ know that :(

song_song:
i forget which one i selected. Maybe MQ know that :(
likewise me. i don't know which one i selected. I think people should be able to see the one they select.
Reason: