Profitable EA

Hello guys.

I'm new here and I'm looking for a good EA,

Someone I can indicate one that is profitable and that works with a small account (200 € or 300 €).

To buy or rent.

To buy more than 150 at most.

Thank you and I look forward answers.

Promotion of the commercial EAs is prohibited on the forum. Besides, if someone named some profitable EA, and you will lose one dollar with this EA so what to do? Refund one dollar to you ? :) and if profit with profitable EA? all profit is yours? (joking).

-----

I am suggesting to you to look at the Market and the signals by yourself, besides, you can look at CodeBase and to this thread (with EAs) for example.

Hi: New traders read too many get rich quick promotion of "Expert Advisors" -- robot trading.  I suggest you need to be a better trader and not look for a $10 golden goose that will deliver you riches.  If you are a better trader then you can make money if you concentrate on a strategy that fits your personality, skills, and capital budget.  Use a DEMO account to try and find out where you fit into the market.

I know this is frustrating so let me make a suggestion for a trading style you might be able to use and make some money on the road to being a better trader.  Fine a simple trade like the SPX500 CFD (Contract for Difference). It has a low margin requirement and makes good daily moves up and done and like most Index funds they spend a lot of time in sideways markets and or clearly defined uptrends.  You can get in and have some time to consider you position while you watch the market move.  For example there are two cut-outs of the D1 SPX500 chart. One chart is March 21 to June 20 daily bars. The rang is 2041.23 to about 2093.50 -- a swing of 51.27 points.  If you SELL the top and buy the bottom or some reasonable slice in between you can make part or all of this swing on several individual trades.  If you keep your position small with a wide enough stop you can hold the trades overnight until you hit your target.

This is the kind of trade an EA will never do because it takes patience (a human emotion) and also some sense of what the stock index does in the market.  Even the second chart cut-out of the last 5 days shows how the market crosses back on itself over and over again if you take a slightly longer view.  You must have a stop in place to protect against the occasional spike up or down, but if you have enough excess margin then you can often take these swings into your trading system too. 

Just a suggestion.... good luck. 

Reason: