question about security in metatrader

I use the demo version on metatrade 5 just to make tests, and i noted that in options- community they already get my 

login and usernamoe in this community, but how its possible? It feels like they have all acess to your EAs, indicators, who knows

This is software (just login/pass to this portal - did you login to mql5 here to make this post? so it is same). No one knows and no one see except you.
They are not human beings :)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

can't login to MQL5 community account in MT5

Alexey Da, 2012.12.04 07:24

Please check the certificate which is used by browser when you visit your profile on MQL5 site.

It should looks like this

New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 1340: Convenient transfer of certificates to mobile devices and Strategy Tester improvements

Terminal: Now certificates used for the advanced security connection can be conveniently transfered from the desktop platform to mobile terminals.

The trading platform supports extended authentication by protecting a trade account using an SSL certificate in addition to a password. The certificate is a file that is individually generated for an account on the trade server. This file is unique, and account connection is not possible without the certificate.

In the earlier platform versions, any certificate requested and generated from the desktop terminal needed to be manually copied and installed on the device to enable use of the trading account from the MetaTrader 5 Mobile for iPhone/iPad or Android. Now, certificates can be conveniently transfered.

MetaTrader 5 on the App Store
MetaTrader 5 on the App Store
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • itunes.apple.com
Trade financial instruments: Forex symbols, CFD, Futures, Options and Stocks from your iPhone and iPad! MetaTrader 5 is a platform for mobile online trading on the Forex and Stock markets. The application allows you to connect to brokers' servers, receive stock prices and currency quotes, analyze financial markets using charts and technical...

MetaTrader 5 Help - Extended Authentication

The trading platform provides an option of extended authentication using SSL certificates, which greatly increases the safety of the system. The extended authentication can be enabled on the server. When it is enabled, the standard authentication is still active. In any case, users need to enter their account details.

• The authorization algorithm is generally accepted and secure. It is fully analogous to the SSL authentication.
  • Connection between the client and server is established over a custom protocol with the encryption of all data transmitted.
  • A public key can be freely distributed and used to verify the message signed using the secret key. It is guaranteed, that knowing a public key, it is impossible to compute the secret key within a reasonable time. The calculation of a secret key based on a public one, even on powerful modern computers, can take tens or even hundreds of years.

i see, thanks for explaining to me
Reason: