Indicators: Trading Volume Indicator

Trading Volume Indicator:

Trading Volume indicator shows the volume of buying and selling trades on the current bar or on average of specific number of last bars as you want . Both volumes are shown simultaneously with green and red colors for buying and selling trading volumes respectively.

Author: Peter Eskander

Thanks alot

Thanks Peter, looks as though could be very useful, will try it out. I see there is a possibility to move the display position, could you please instruct on how to do that. Many thanks again. Tony

PS, i`v worked out how to move the display now and am now curious as to what average period value have you found that appears to be effective for intraday and swing trading strategies. Thanks again. Tony.

Sir how we download this indicator pls guide us there is no link to download it free...

Pls guide...
My email Basantbwr86@gmail.com

Basantbwr86:
Sir how we download this indicator pls guide us there is no link to download it free...

Pls guide...
My email Basantbwr86@gmail.com

You can download it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/15409

Trading Volume Indicator
Trading Volume Indicator
  • votes: 9
  • Peter Eskander
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Volume indicator shows the volume of buying and selling trades on the current bar or on average of specific number of last bars as you want . Both volumes are shown simultaneously with green and red colors for buying and selling trading volumes respectively. So I decided to share experience with all members of MQL5 Community and sharing...

Thank you for the Volume Indicator

Peter, I really like  using Trading Volume Indicator, and Thank you. Could you share the source for version 2 which has the alert function? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Is there an MT5 Version?

Thanks Peter
Reason: