Market: submit indicator with Dll-s?

Hi guys

I've got a question regarding the market. I have an indicators which comes with Dlls - they are used to connect to my web service. In the Market is it possible to submit the bundle which will include multiple files - several ex4 and dll-s?  

Read market rules

1. The Product offered through the Market service can be provided only as a compiled file with the EX5/EX4 extension.
  2. Products must not contain calls to any DLL, including Microsoft Windows system libraries.

Drazen Penic:

Read market rules

Thanks, got it.

But it's sad :( 

Ievgen Ryzhov:

Hi guys

I've got a question regarding the market. I have an indicators which comes with Dlls - they are used to connect to my web service. In the Market is it possible to submit the bundle which will include multiple files - several ex4 and dll-s?  

You may use WebRequest to interact with your web service. There is no need in DLLs.

Stanislav Korotky:
You may use WebRequest to interact with your web service. There is no need in DLLs.

Yes, I can but the thing is that my Dll has some extra logic inside - like caching, preprocessing etc.... I don't really want to move it all in the EA. I'm also using my Dll in other apps to connect to the web services - so  the original idea was to have some single entry point for all that stuff and make EAs as light-weight as possible...

P.S. BTW what is the reason behind forbidding to post EAs with external files? 

Ievgen Ryzhov:

P.S. BTW what is the reason behind forbidding to post EAs with external files? 

Security. It would be much more difficult to check submitted DLLs for some malicious code, than sandboxed MQL.

Webrequests are also not allowed if a product wants to take part of the market place.

Doerk Hilger:
Webrequests are also not allowed if a product wants to take part of the market place.
Nope. Webrequest() is allowed on the Market. But you can't use it to apply "sales, accounting, license control and update management systems".

Uh ok, didnt know that. Thx :)
Reason: