MT4 Build 902

Why MT4 Build 902 Always showing  "common error" ?

common error

Engkar Supriatna:

Why MT4 Build 902 Always showing  "common error" ?

Current MT4 build is 950.

Alain Verleyen:
yes sir, i know that. but i need to use 902 ..please suggest some why this happened

Engkar Supriatna:
yes sir, i know that. but i need to use 902 ..please suggest some why this happened

I am afraid maybe this build 902 is more supported. You should ask to Metaquotes.

When do you get this "common error", by doing what ?

Alain Verleyen:

I am afraid maybe this build 902 is more supported. You should ask to Metaquotes.

When do you get this "common error", by doing what ?

this is what i do, i copy and replace the "Terminal.exe" and "MetaEditor" with the build 902 version in order to run some  old indicator and old EA ( only run on build 902).

a month ago , it was fine. but now deferent, always common error,i have try more than three broker mt4 , the result same , common error. 

Engkar Supriatna:

this is what i do, i copy and replace the "Terminal.exe" and "MetaEditor" with the build 902 version in order to run some  old indicator and old EA ( only run on build 902).

a month ago , it was fine. but now deferent, always common error,i have try more than three broker mt4 , the result same , common error. 

Backward compatibility is guarantee following Metaquotes. You should contact their ServiceDesk.

Alain Verleyen:

Hi Alain

Did you manage to sort out MT4 build issue? I am having same error. Can you explain what did you do differently?

Kintu Dave:

Hi Alain

Did you manage to sort out MT4 build issue? I am having same error. Can you explain what did you do differently?

Use a supported terminal.

Engkar Supriatna:

Hello friend you could solve for I am with the same problem

Reason: