Tanking the Meta Trader 5 team

Thanks Rosh and all of the MetaTrader 5 team for the hard work you guys put into this trading platform. I believe there is a lot of people that see your hard work although it sometimes doesn't feel like it :). It is not left unappreciated.

I really feel the step to a OOP language was a must and I agree that C++ was a excellent choice. I'm a C# developer and learning C++ again is a bit of a hassle for a lazy guy like me but I know it is for the best.

I'm crazy about the idea that I will be able to debug my agent while it is running. I love debugging, I makes like easy for lazy programmers that want to spent there brain power on what to improve rather than wondering "where the hell is that  bug!!".

Anyway, Thanks!

Keep up the good work!

ToolMaker posted  :

Thanks Rosh and all of the MetaTrader 5 team for the hard work you guys put into this trading platform. I believe there is a lot of people that see your hard work although it sometimes doesn't feel like it :). It is not left unappreciated.

I really feel the step to a OOP language was a must and I agree that C++ was a excellent choice. I'm a C# developer and learning C++ again is a bit of a hassle for a lazy guy like me but I know it is for the best.

I'm crazy about the idea that I will be able to debug my agent while it is running. I love debugging, I makes like easy for lazy programmers that want to spent there brain power on what to improve rather than wondering "where the hell is that  bug!!".

Anyway, Thanks!

Keep up the good work!

I want to join your appreciation to Rosh and the MT5 team. As a software developer myself, I know that this kind of project is a lot harder to accomplish than it might seem.

It is certainly a big step forward from MT4, with many new novelties, and indeed there is plenty of hard work around the clock with all these new releases to make it stable.

Thanks. 

Reason: