The Sultonov system indicator - page 2

By the way, they should have made an Exell trading robot for YS a long time ago.

Strangely enough, but traders use Excel more often than R and Python put together :-)

Or 5 is not capable of it ?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If you read the first post carefully, you will see that I may have hit on the trail of the leading indicator.

I mean, the trace is that you can only count the previous 4 bars so far?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I mean, the consequence is that you can only count the previous 4 bars?

Yes, Renat, it turned out to be enough, but when I learn to connect more bars to the calculation, maybe the quality of the indicator will improve. To connect one more bar of history, I need about a week to improve the calculation formulas. But I have intentions to include up to 20 or more bars. I will gradually improve the calculation methodology.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yes, Renat, it turned out to be enough, but when I learn how to connect more bars to the calculation, maybe the quality of the indicator will improve. To connect one more bar of history, I need about a week to improve the calculation formulas. But I have intentions to include up to 20 or more bars. I will gradually improve the calculation method.

You have a son who writes the software. Excel is a kind of test.

It is not hard to make an ordinary indicator.

It counts quickly and there are as many bars as you want.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

By the way, a long time ago would have made a robot for YS trading with Exell.

Strangely enough, but traders use Excel more often than R and Python put together :-)

Or is 5 not capable of it ?

There is a method of programming in MKL4 and MKL5, which uses calculation formulas directly from Exel cells, but being fluent in Exel, I can't program in MKL yet. Please feedback, gentlemen programmers!

Renat Akhtyamov:

You have a son who writes software. Excel is a kind of test only.

It's not hard to make an ordinary indicator.

It counts fast and has as many bars as you want.

I use my own method of calculating the coefficients of a system of equations. I do not know the methodology based on matrices.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I use my own methodology to calculate the coefficients of a system of equations. I do not have a methodology based on matrices.

I did not show you the indicator for nothing. The matrix is calculated there...

As they say - paper will endure. Write, there is documentation and an example.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I didn't show you the indicator for nothing. The matrix is calculated there...

As the saying goes - paper will bear. Write, documentation and example are available.

Renat, please remind me of the link to this indicator. On the other hand, what's the use, if I don't know MKL. It is useful for programmers - to quickly adapt the system indicator to matrices.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Renat, please remind me of the link to this indicator.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/306144/page49#comment_11039898
Самая банальная стратегия торговли
Самая банальная стратегия торговли
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане, мы все убедились, что, преимущественно рынком правит ее величество случайность...

Renat Akhtyamov:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/306144/page49#comment_11039898

Thanks Renat, looked it up and naturally didn't understand anything as you don't understand Chinese.

Reason: