How to copy signal

Can someone please, tell me how to copy Signals.

Can i set the desire lots size?

Can i keep my mt5 trading terminal open on net to copy signal?

Do i need to keep any chat open on the trading terminal?

Please, help

Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

gbemitte:

Can someone please, tell me how to copy Signals.

Can i set the desire lots size?

Can i keep my mt5 trading terminal open on net to copy signal?

Do i need to keep any chat open on the trading terminal?

Please, help

Please read this : How to Be an Investor with the "Signals" Service

achidayat:

Yes you are right but neither did mql5 signal copy support mt4.

Apart from that you can set lot size in but i don't think you can set lot size in mql5 signal copy services.

gbemitte:
To be sincere, forex copy system have more advanteges

That's what i think too , i dont see any advantage of MT5 signals , at least yet , i dont know if they are planning to offer something inovative. For the time i will stay at. 

Till then, i think mql5 signal copy is very risky for anybody with low account balance because the signal will trade the sender lots.

subscribers need to be able to set desired lots size for the mql5 signal services

Another questions , did you manage to copy any trader ? I've opened a demo account at Alpari UK and i have tried subscribing to different traders with no results whatsover , why do i dont get any trades?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

neither do i was able to copy any trader.

gbemitte:

neither do i was able to copy any trader.

On which demo did you tried that? I tried on Alpari UK MT5 , i can see the signals , i can subscribe to the signals , but i'm not getting any signals lol  

On my broker demo account.

The signal tab even disappear

i think many brokers block it.
Reason: