Looking for a trader

Hello, everyone I need a professional trader!

I'm starting up an Investment firm where I need a professional trader who can run an EA or manually trade Forex with money that I provide them.

If no one can do this, any pointers to what EA's and broker I can use (based in USA) 

Kody Voyles:

I'm starting up an Investment firm where I need a professional trader who can run an EA or manually trade Forex with money that I provide them.

If no one can do this, any pointers to what EA's and broker I can use (based in USA) 

Hi,

How it works?

Kody Voyles:

Sure, a bit more information would be helpful. I'm possibly interested, so do let me know if you decide :)

Kody Voyles:

Hi, I am interested in your offering. I am a professional trader you need. could you please send your term and condition to my mail address: [email deleted by moderator]

villaonline:
Hi, I am interested in your offering. I am a professional trader you need. could you please send your term and condition to my mail address: [email deleted by moderator]
LOL. Good joke ;)

Please, use PM or any communication other than this thread for example (no any startup promotion, no any trader's ability promotion here sorry).

You can use select strategies from a signal service provider ill send you pm about more on this.

Kody Voyles:

Are you serious?

Reason: