EA wait before the condition is fullfilled

Currently i'm working on a EA based on ichimoku. The order must open when ever there is a kumo breakout and wait for the tenkan line and kijun line to cross over the kumo cloud. How to code? HELP!

kumo breakout is breaking Senkou Span A/Senkou Span B lines, right?

I can not write the exact code sorry but you can make it by yourself looking at the example (indicator for example) - indicator is on this post.

Besides, there are some other condition explained on this page:

newdigital:

Hi zeno,

as to lower timeframe ... the default settings of Ichimoku is 9/26/52, right? But it is mainly for higher timeframe (started from H1 for example). For lower timeframe - there are 2 kinds of settings:

• 9/26/52 as default one and/or
  • 72/144/288

=========

Besides, there are many signals of Ichimoku indicator to open the trades. I know about 6 signals (but it is much more signals in combination with each other):

• Tenkan Sen / Kijun Sen Cross - very weak signal but it is coming as the first one ... but it may be a lot of false signals
  • price crossing Kijun Sen - more strong signal
  • price crossing Sinkou Span A line (Kumo Breakout)
  • price crossing Sinkou Span B line (Kumo Breakout)
  • Senkou Span A crossing the Senkou Span B (trend reversal)
  • Chikou Span crossing historical price - it is most strong signal for Ichimoku but it is lagging on timeframes started with H1, and not lagging for lower timeframes.

The combination of all those 6 signals = Ichimoku indicator.

So, the request about alert ... it is the request to create alet for all those signals with combination with each other? if yes so it is big project ... I do not have the credits in my profile for all those alerts (which may be - more than 100 different variations)  :) ... if you are talking about some particular signal so - it may be possible to make alert.

I am mostly using on the thread just one signal : Chikou Span crossing historical price. So, which signal to be alert?
Reason: