Cloud network, no activity ?

Anyone else have zero cloud activity since the 18th ?

(Core i5 with 4 gig, 64 gig Ram and 4 agents - so I doubt that there would be zero activity in the last 3 days ??).

You can see statistical data of MQL5 Cloud Network.
Statistics - MQL5 Cloud Network
Statistics - MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Amount of produced work, agents distribution by countries, RAM, CPU and OS bit count

Rosh:

You can see statistical data of MQL5 Cloud Network.

Hi Rosh,

I forgot about that, ok so then is it just me that isn't getting any work ? (my laptop is currently on from 8am to 5pm SAST).

Turker:

Hi Rosh,

I forgot about that, ok so then is it just me that isn't getting any work ? (my laptop is currently on from 8am to 5pm SAST).

Looking at the stats -

Would it be possible to show distribution by hour (GMT based) - and if necessary per cloud region ? i.e. a 24 hour X scale with different bar / line graphs per region ?

I got some activities.

I have three systems that run 24/7 and they have been hard at work the last three days. I have noticed from time to time that one agent will some times drop off and quit doing work for a couple days. And a computer reboot generally fixes it. If that dosen't work for you I would try re installing the Tester. 

Feelgoods 

feelgoods:

I have three systems that run 24/7 and they have been hard at work the last three days. I have noticed from time to time that one agent will some times drop off and quit doing work for a couple days. And a computer reboot generally fixes it. If that dosen't work for you I would try re installing the Tester. 

Feelgoods 

Hmms,

Well nothing so far today for me, I'll leave the laptop on for a bit and see what happens and try a reinstall of the Tester if I still have no luck :(

Reason: